PDA

View Full Version : When Is The NEXT Update? I'm Sick OF Not Being ABle to play

FatiguedEnigma
12-03-2014, 06:15 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any one know when its going to be updated next? I dont like sitting and not being able to play

also anyone know a good website for News and updates on Assassins creed? Any good sources?

amelify
12-03-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm getting tired of waiting for updates to start playing this blasted game. As a loyal AC fan, I bought it soon after launch (because despite being a loyal fan, I wanted to read the reviews first before purchasing, due to Watch Dogs being a letdown), but have not played a lick due to reports of bugs. I've been waiting patiently for over 2 weeks now, but if this continues, I might as well sell it off used and pick it up a few months down the road in the bargain bin when (if when) it is in working/playable form with a dozen patches. Ubi done ****ed it up on this one and all the good will has evaporated

FatiguedEnigma
12-03-2014, 09:04 AM
I'm getting tired of waiting for updates to start playing this blasted game. As a loyal AC fan, I bought it soon after launch (because despite being a loyal fan, I wanted to read the reviews first before purchasing, due to Watch Dogs being a letdown), but have not played a lick due to reports of bugs. I've been waiting patiently for over 2 weeks now, but if this continues, I might as well sell it off used and pick it up a few months down the road in the bargain bin when (if when) it is in working/playable form with a dozen patches. Ubi done ****ed it up on this one and all the good will has evaporated

Well my friend much like you yet. i had got the Notre Dame edition On launch .:( so im in alot of disappointment