PDA

View Full Version : Car customization as well as choices (solved).

vitessex
12-03-2014, 03:40 AM
Create an Ivory brand in the game. Just don't make copies so close you get hit with copyrights. Make your own generic models of tuners and whatever you want. Make everyone happy with our off brand wanna be hondas but also lift the restrictions of the licensing and letting car companies tell you what you can and can't do.

Kogey
12-03-2014, 05:05 AM
I'd be pretty alright with a few knockoff hondas and toyotas, I'd use in-house original branding knockoffs over generic muscleboats and not-so-exotics

FenrisSilver
12-03-2014, 04:30 PM
That's actually a pretty cool idea... I mean look at burnout paradise for example , they got away without any licensed cars as well and the game and the car choices were all fun and neat looking. Nothing wrong if they ever design a few own made up cars to put in to extend the carpool cause apparently the 'lack of options' in terms of car choices is seemingly what annoys most players right now looking at the forums.

vitessex
12-04-2014, 07:07 AM
That's actually a pretty cool idea... I mean look at burnout paradise for example , they got away without any licensed cars as well and the game and the car choices were all fun and neat looking. Nothing wrong if they ever design a few own made up cars to put in to extend the carpool cause apparently the 'lack of options' in terms of car choices is seemingly what annoys most players right now looking at the forums.

Basically yeah, we weeder told of these amazing customization options and all these different specs for these cars and the game came out and the car list is abismal and the customization barely there. I think with there own brand they wouldn't have to asks for permission from these car companies about what they want to do in the game or with the cars and we could really see some improvements.keep this thread alive so it's seen please :)