PDA

View Full Version : Car specs?!

Lasserrr
12-03-2014, 03:05 AM
So... I've been playing the crew every single hour I've had left of the day and I've finally unlocked Raid spec. Now in the little cutsceen I see a picture of an R34 skyline with raidspec yet in the game there isn't any. Same goes for many other cars in the game aswell.

I don't know if this is something related to just after release but I sure hope you'll fix it since my dream car is the skyline r34 and I want to be able to use it in every single mission.

ferverea one
12-03-2014, 01:33 PM
So... I've been playing the crew every single hour I've had left of the day and I've finally unlocked Raid spec. Now in the little cutsceen I see a picture of an R34 skyline with raidspec yet in the game there isn't any. Same goes for many other cars in the game aswell.

I don't know if this is something related to just after release but I sure hope you'll fix it since my dream car is the skyline r34 and I want to be able to use it in every single mission.

Yeah I've noticed the same thing, I've raced against a Chevrolet Silverado pick-up truck in Street spec and Dirt Spec, but when I bought one myself, it only lets me put it in Perf spec and Raid spec.

I am really annoyed by this, its just either lazy but the devs for not letting the player use them, or they're going to use it as a dirty little cash-in where you have to buy the different specs as DLC.

I would love to know why they've done this..

Lasserrr
12-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Yup same. I've also seen this with many other cars in the game.
I'm starting to theorise about this and the best thing I've come up with at the moment is that there's a bug in the game that doesn't allow certain specs for some cars. I mean every single car in the NYC dealer is only availible for street dirt and perf, nothing else. But as I mentioned earlier I've seen all these cars in raid spec and/or circuit spec.

Also with the customisation there don't seem to be body customisation on raid and circuit, which is dissapointing after what they have said in their interviews.

Please Ubisoft/Ivory Tower, if you read this FIX IT

GRambocommando
12-05-2014, 04:02 AM
100% Agree, i was Extremely Disappointed to find out that they didnt have some of the specs for some of the cars that you can say they Promised. PLEASE FIX IVORY TOWER!

Rini.
12-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Raced against a 1967 GT500 in circuit spec, would love to be able to drive this myself. Customization only seems good for the starter cars, everything else is very limited.