PDA

View Full Version : No more guns! Please!

Putrefied_Fear
12-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Oh No why?!? I would LOVE for them to go BACK in time to ancient times, or the castle times or the crusades again! I'ts not as interesting (to me at least) because I know more about "modern times" than I know about lets say ancient Greece/Egypt or the crusades than the revolution of Paris or the Victorian Times. Plus I HATE guns in AC. The only "guns" i liked in AC was Ezio's hidden gun and the Templar's gun in the Ezio games. In Unity Templar guns are so OVERPOWERED I can hide in a crowd and two guns shots miss everyone else and then hit me and kill me, and I have pretty good armor on! Oh well there's hope for 2016 I guess.

Freyr1983
12-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Oh No why?!? I would LOVE for them to go BACK in time to ancient times, or the castle times or the crusades again! I'ts not as interesting (to me at least) because I know more about "modern times" than I know about lets say ancient Greece/Egypt or the crusades than the revolution of Paris or the Victorian Times. Plus I HATE guns in AC. The only "guns" i liked in AC was Ezio's hidden gun and the Templar's gun in the Ezio games. In Unity Templar guns are so OVERPOWERED I can hide in a crowd and two guns shots miss everyone else and then hit me and kill me, and I have pretty good armor on! Oh well there's hope for 2016 I guess.

Firstly i dun think the gun in unity overpowered and secondly if u been shot when hide in a crowd. maybe they shoot from rooftop which they have good view point .

gnosis_guyver1
12-03-2014, 05:14 AM
So your complaining due to difficulty i thought that what unity players wanted? Guns are part of the period as methods of combat evolve sides it be the same with bows and arrows you are not the only one using em,

Putrefied_Fear
12-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Firstly i dun think the gun in unity overpowered and secondly if u been shot when hide in a crowd. maybe they shoot from rooftop which they have good view point .

I was looking behind me when the templar shot me throught a crowd of at least 15 people in front of me.

Putrefied_Fear
12-03-2014, 05:21 AM
So your complaining due to difficulty i thought that what unity players wanted? Guns are part of the period as methods of combat evolve sides it be the same with bows and arrows you are not the only one using em,

I just think that one shot in the chest is overpowered *I know, I know its very realistic but you have to remember its a game and one shot in the chest shouldn't bring you to near death in a game*

SixKeys
12-03-2014, 05:31 AM
I just think that one shot in the chest is overpowered *I know, I know its very realistic but you have to remember its a game and one shot in the chest shouldn't bring you to near death in a game*

Why not? In reality it wouldn't just bring you "near" death, it would likely kill you. AC games already make concessions by allowing the player to fight on despite being gravely wounded. One-shot death wouldn't be fair in a game, but being able to take a dozen shots like they're nothing is dumb.

GoldenBoy9999
12-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Sorry OP, but I have to strongly disagree with you. I've loved how guns have been in AC since AC3 and seeing the different types of historically accurate pistols and rifles was awesome. I love getting every bit of advanced technology in an AC game I can get.