PDA

View Full Version : Guesss who's not getting "Assassin's Creed: Victory" *points to self* This Guuuuuyyyy

Abeguy2
12-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Because Ubisoft won't learn what's necessary until the worst happens to them.. oh well. Stop releasiing a game a year. take your damn time with them and make sure they're perfect.. you guys should listen to this and learn a thing or two.. >.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTwMcm1QL_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6BxbX-VHM

strigoi1958
12-03-2014, 01:54 AM
As much as I like what Lorne is saying....If I was a publisher I'm not sure I'd be convinced by someone who's best selling game was 17 years ago and each release sold less each time and in total sold a third of what AC4 did on it's own.

But I wish him well I did like Abes oddworld Odyssey

Abeguy2
12-03-2014, 04:36 AM
I get what you're saying but my point is that Ubisoft should wait until they know their game is POLISHED and actually ready with little to no bugs or gamebreaking glitches BEFORE even thiking of a release date.... like Lorne and J.A.W. did. Which is why I'll always love the oddworld franchise <3

strigoi1958
12-03-2014, 01:45 PM
That is true about polishing the game but maybe the long gaps between each oddworld release is why his franchise has all but disappeared which is a shame, I'm looking forward to the new one and hope it sells more than the 200,000 the last one did ... gamers will move on quickly if you don't keep them interested.

I like oddworlds and if they had come every year even with bugs and glitches I would have still bought them and maybe there would be a lot more of us die hard Abe fans :(

Abeguy2
12-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Oddworld New n' Tasty's already out on the PS4 ;3 you should totally get it :D I'm waiting for the PC release myself can't wait! huhu and I'd say they did pretty well considering :D but that being said I like it heaps better that Lorne actually CARES about what he and J.A.W. actually put out into the market and about their fan base. (us Abe fans huhu :3) Maybe it's because they're an 'Indie' developer so they don't take their fan-base for granted like AAA companies do.. (such as Ubisoft....) but either way THAT's why I'll buy stuff from Lorne. just for that. :3

DanonMight
12-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Oddworld is a blast, waiting for PC New n' Tasty as well.
I would rather wait longer and have polished game couse meanwhile there is always another game to play. Dragon Age also have own problems even after a month delay just to polish stuff. I really think that is just a PR marketing and nothing more, I do not listen to empty promises anymore couse majority of AAA games these days are quite dissapoinment even if they throw us some nice and shiny trailers or promising dev blogs. I'm a gamer since first Quake came out and the gaming market is so big now it's mainly money that matters and deadlines that have to be met.

ThePilgrim101
12-04-2014, 06:28 AM
I get what you're saying but my point is that Ubisoft should wait until they know their game is POLISHED and actually ready with little to no bugs or gamebreaking glitches BEFORE even thiking of a release date.... like Lorne and J.A.W. did. Which is why I'll always love the oddworld franchise <3

Problem is, that takes time and money. It's extra time in development, and less time on the market so they don't make as much money to pay for that extra development. Hence, why season passes and preorder bonuses have become so huge. It's a push of income to supplement the woefully bloated AAA game development process.

Ubisoft, I'll make it easy for you:
1) Stop wasting your time trying to generate 5000 npcs that we don't care about.
2) If you do generate that many NPCs, let me bloody interact with them without you telling me my ancestor didn't do that.
3) Either give us absolute, complicated control over the free-running, or make it simple enough that it does what it needs to without ballsing up. It's been, like, 80 games, FFS.
4) Let me unlock a jetpack. Guarantee that'll go over better than ******* "Helix Credits" or whatever.

playlisting
12-04-2014, 07:06 AM
They've released news about a new one already? Come on Ubisoft, you haven't even fixed Unity yet. FPS issues across all platforms are still plentiful even if the bugs are pretty much gone. Slow down!

Abeguy2
12-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Problem is, that takes time and money. It's extra time in development, and less time on the market so they don't make as much money to pay for that extra development. Hence, why season passes and preorder bonuses have become so huge. It's a push of income to supplement the woefully bloated AAA game development process.

Ubisoft, I'll make it easy for you:
1) Stop wasting your time trying to generate 5000 npcs that we don't care about.
2) If you do generate that many NPCs, let me bloody interact with them without you telling me my ancestor didn't do that.
3) Either give us absolute, complicated control over the free-running, or make it simple enough that it does what it needs to without ballsing up. It's been, like, 80 games, FFS.
4) Let me unlock a jetpack. Guarantee that'll go over better than ******* "Helix Credits" or whatever.

No offence but that is the silliest mindset to have.. only because they would make a lot more money if they release highly polished games since the reviews won't be telling people to not buy it or to wait to buy it. which would result in more money.. and wouldn't pre-order money that they've gotten help in anyway :s?

but that being said me likey your ideas.. especially that jetpack one.. x'D hahaha no but seriously Helix credits can go screw themselves.. any game that has micro-transactions that isn't a mobile game OR Free to play can go screw itself.. >.>

Fatal-Feit
12-04-2014, 07:38 AM
They've released news about a new one already? Come on Ubisoft, you haven't even fixed Unity yet. FPS issues across all platforms are still plentiful even if the bugs are pretty much gone. Slow down!

It was leaked.

Xandrez21
12-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Most players right now... http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/a3dWK77_700b.jpg

ralfetas
12-04-2014, 04:26 PM
I buy all AC games so far and lots of ubisoft games, but after they start to making this online bs, all the games are broken, donīt know if the online is the motive, but the fact is, all games from ubisoft is this, i play to relax and have some fun after a hard day, ubisoft lost my money, that i can say, is just think about it, the stress and the time i waste checking game files and checking my system, because the problem could be mine, is not worth it...