PDA

View Full Version : Anybody having this ''problem''

Klenn.D
12-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Hello y'all,

Today i noticed that when i choose a different color for the outfit, that the outfit is not changing. I try'd several things, but for some reason the outfit does not change in to the colors that i choosed to be changed in to.

So.. i gave it a go @ the Question at the support ticket thing.. in advance i made a video of the happening.. but for some reason thay cant submit my question.. and the server breaks down.

Anyway, i was just wondering if i am doing this the right way, and perhaps if there are more ppl with this problem.

Maybe any support?

Kind regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LspsG4dJ4&feature=youtu.be

similarly
12-03-2014, 12:53 AM
The video was extremely helpful ... but I have no idea. That's a weird bug. I hope support gets back to you.

NightmareGK13
12-03-2014, 01:23 AM
I don't think the outfits (bellec master assassin in this case) are supposed to change colors, but never tried it really

Klenn.D
12-03-2014, 04:08 AM
I don't think the outfits (bellec master assassin in this case) are supposed to change colors, but never tried it really

Yea...

You are right about that one m8. I can change Arno his clothes. Weard tough that you can not change the colors of collected suits.

Merci!

YazX_
12-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes you cannot change the colors for collected outfits, only ones you buy.

NightmareGK13
12-03-2014, 05:55 PM
there should however, be a black red and white color scheme to look like Alta´r master assassin armor from II, a shame that one was forgotten... both armor and color scheme
consider it a suggestion