PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone Unlocked Altair Outfit yet?

ID-entity
12-02-2014, 07:46 PM
I finished the Pantheon Mission 3 to get altair and was directed to go to Medieval Rift - Battlefield to collect the artifact and so I did! After the sequence was done, nothing came up saying that I unlocked the outfit. Anyone got any suggestion? Tried re-sync, re-download the app and game data. etc. Thanks guys!

LeeroyGearSolid
12-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Still doing the last grave robbery mission, 4 1/2 hours left. I hope i make it.
Are you sure the artifacts are only in that rift? How many artifacts are needed?

ID-entity
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Still doing the last grave robbery mission, 4 1/2 hours left. I hope i make it.
Are you sure the artifacts are only in that rift? How many artifacts are needed?

Let me know what happens! ( MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTRUCTION WHEN YOU COMPLETE IT! IT ONLY POPS UP AND FADES OUT AFTER ). or take a screenshot! I unlocked mine 2 days ago still nothing, submitted a ticket at support but no response. It only says that you need to pick that particular artifact to get it. ( I can't get any other artifacts in the Medieval rift because you have to unlock it too through the Companion App. ) In the battlefield there is 3 artifacts - 1 for Tailored Bracers, then for Tailored Armor. then Altairs outfit. Here are images on my behalf.
https://twitter.com/elijflo/status/539204881274249216

LeeroyGearSolid
12-03-2014, 12:58 PM
lol they all ded :( have to lvl them up again ^^

cryo_burned
12-04-2014, 08:43 AM
There is a video that details the in-game process, if yours is just glitched up it obviously doesn't help you, though..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDpp25FqeI

ID-entity
12-05-2014, 10:15 PM
There is a video that details the in-game process, if yours is just glitched up it obviously doesn't help you, though..

Thanks man! Figured it out myself, had to collect few more artifacts to unlock it. not all of it!

Mr_Shade
12-05-2014, 10:53 PM
So you good now?

TwentyGlyphs
12-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Wow, so this is how the Rift artifacts work? They just randomly load one per session, and it might be one you've already collected? AND you have to unlock the artifacts from the companion app or Initiates, neither of which works reliably? LOL. Seriously, people designed, implemented, and (allegedly) tested this and didn't stop to think of the absurdity of such a system for the collectibles? And even worse, they never thought that maybe the artifact system within Rifts needed to be explained?

Lowly Assassin
12-08-2014, 11:58 PM
The title says it all
Wondering if anybody has managed to unlocked this outfit in the game assassins crees unity
And if you have, did you experience any problems?
When did the unlock notification appear?

rrebe
12-09-2014, 12:37 AM
it's still a work in progress for me, those last missions are long :nonchalance:

wvstolzing
12-09-2014, 12:39 AM
it's still a work in progress for me, those last missions are long :nonchalance:

... and shouldn't even be attempted with assassins below lvl25 or so.

I just lost a group of 21-22-20-20 assassins to a mid-tier mission on the Pantheon.

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 01:25 AM
This guy has, video showing where all the artifacts are and everything:

rrebe
12-09-2014, 01:34 AM

I just lost a group of 21-22-20-20 assassins to a mid-tier mission on the Pantheon.

Thanks for the tip! I think I have enough assassins that can reach that level, but they're not quite there yet.

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 02:26 AM
It's not the level of the nomad, it's where that level is. Each mission has a little list of how much attack, defense, and stealth points you need, it's not hard to get each mission to 100% success. I just finished all the missions today and only have 2 assassin's over level 25, the rest are level 20-24

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 06:04 AM
Actuyally it can be done with 2 assassins at level 23 and 2 at 22
As that is the lowest go bination that will give 100% success rate, I know from experience

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 06:10 AM
This guy has, video showing where all the artifacts are and everything:

This didn't really help as he doesn't show which 3 artefacts need to be collected, he just shows where most artefacts are, and not the 3 specofoc ones in relation to unlocking Altair's putfit

wvstolzing
12-09-2014, 06:31 AM
It's not the level of the nomad, it's where that level is. Each mission has a little list of how much attack, defense, and stealth points you need, it's not hard to get each mission to 100% success. I just finished all the missions today and only have 2 assassin's over level 25, the rest are level 20-24

Sure, but with the app running SO slowly for me (in Windows 8.1 virtualization under Linux), cranking up the fans of my laptop and driving me mad, I have no patience to specifically tailor 'nomads' abilities for specific missions; like in ACB onwards, I just want them to level up as all-rounders, and pull the mission off when the odds are above 85% or so.

This isn't exactly the app to motivate people to put so much thought & strategy into those unreasonably long missions with trivial rewards.

So I'll just level up my 'nomads' with the highest potential (grey f'n boxes) to be ~lvl25 all rounders, and throw them at those missions. That's all the 'thought' the app deserves.

(Besides, what's the point of calculating odds of success, when you know that anything lower than 100% will result almost certainly in failure?)

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 07:01 AM
This didn't really help as he doesn't show which 3 artefacts need to be collected, he just shows where most artefacts are, and not the 3 specofoc ones in relation to unlocking Altair's putfit

I think he shows where most of them are because you unlock artifacts as a set, for each set, it opens an artifact in each of the 3 rift locations. But there's no way to differentiate between any of them, unless you only had the set for Altair's outfit. So it's more feasible to get them all knocked out. If you only unlock the Altair's outfit artifacts in the rifts, be sure to tell us which particular ones are them, I suppose

Sure, but with the app running SO slowly for me (in Windows 8.1 virtualization under Linux), cranking up the fans of my laptop and driving me mad, I have no patience to specifically tailor 'nomads' abilities for specific missions; like in ACB onwards, I just want them to level up as all-rounders, and pull the mission off when the odds are above 85% or so.

This isn't exactly the app to motivate people to put so much thought & strategy into those unreasonably long missions with trivial rewards.

So I'll just level up my 'nomads' with the highest potential (grey f'n boxes) to be ~lvl25 all rounders, and throw them at those missions. That's all the 'thought' the app deserves.

(Besides, what's the point of calculating odds of success, when you know that anything lower than 100% will result almost certainly in failure?)

Hey man, I played it on a Galaxy S3 with it overheating the phone to the point that I'm just glad I'm not epileptic (low low framerate). I didn't say you had to think about it, but for me, for as long as it took to get each assassin to level up, with as many missions as there were, I opted to go for more assassins and take on 3-4 missions at a time versus having just a few nomads and doing 1 -2 at a time. Since 3 of the Pantheon missions take 36 hours to complete, and a couple of them taking 48 hours (with a few only taking from 6-18 hours), I wanted to get as many out of the way as I could

YukiFA
12-09-2014, 07:10 AM
I'm not even going to bother trying to unlock the outfit. Altair's my second favorite protagonist (bit bummed it's not his Revelations Mentor outfit though) and I know it's possible but I just don't find the companion app fun or fulfilling in any way. It's just mind numbing tedium.

It's the Mass Effect 2 planet scanner all over again, along with Initiates; a feature the devs are going to stick with and insist serve a point until the next game in the series where they drop it and admit it was pointless.

wvstolzing
12-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Hey man, I played it on a Galaxy S3 with it overheating the phone to the point that I'm just glad I'm not epileptic (low low framerate). I didn't say you had to think about it,

Sorry if that came across as being rude; I guess I'm just angry at myself for coping with this pointless BS.

It's the Mass Effect 2 planet scanner all over again, along with Initiates; a feature the devs are going to stick with and insist serve a point until the next game in the series where they drop it and admit it was pointless.

It's more like the Mass Effect 3 scanner, which was near pointless, haphazardly discovering things that made little sense in-game, obviously a half-baked idea -- except that you play it via snail mail, through the post office. Every two days they send you the results of your scan parameters; and if you chance upon some reward, you have to fill in a coupon and take it in person to the nearest Walgreens, so that they can stamp the coupon, which you can then mail back to the company, so that they send the reward in their next correspondence.

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 09:57 AM
I think he shows where most of them are because you unlock artifacts as a set, for each set, it opens an artifact in each of the 3 rift locations. But there's no way to differentiate between any of them, unless you only had the set for Altair's outfit. So it's more feasible to get them all knocked out. If you only unlock the Altair's outfit artifacts in the rifts, be sure to tell us which particular ones are them, I suppose

Hey man, I played it on a Galaxy S3 with it overheating the phone to the point that I'm just glad I'm not epileptic (low low framerate). I didn't say you had to think about it, but for me, for as long as it took to get each assassin to level up, with as many missions as there were, I opted to go for more assassins and take on 3-4 missions at a time versus having just a few nomads and doing 1 -2 at a time. Since 3 of the Pantheon missions take 36 hours to complete, and a couple of them taking 48 hours (with a few only taking from 6-18 hours), I wanted to get as many out of the way as I could

Well thus is the rifts that it tells me to play after finishing the Altair missions
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-uMohj20mpIU/VIV4sITA91I/AAAAAAAAJUE/I2L8eq7Y3mg/s576/Screenshot_2014-12-08-09-01-50.png
And I collected 2 artefacts in each mission, and I used images from somebody that did not have the Altair missions done yet to cross defence which artefact relates to Altair's outfit unlocks and I collected all three of them

What I meant was in the video he shows all artefact locations, but does not specifically clarify which 3 unlock Altair's outfit
I will make a video later this week showing specifically the three locations from the spawn in of each rift, but in the mean time I am trying to make video showing all artefacts in each rifts from spawn in, as the videos and PC is I have seen don't show you how to get to them

SixKeys
12-09-2014, 11:02 AM

Well ****. I just sent four level 20 assassins to their doom, I suppose. :| And it's gonna take 35 hours before I find out, lol. This thing really is the devil's spawn.

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 11:07 AM
I just unlocked his outfit, the only one I know for sure was for the outfit was attached to a bunker in the occupied paris - covert. I believe in the video he describes it as right front gate, number 3. I only know it was the one I needed for the outfit, because it was the last one left, and right after getting it, a pop-up came up saying that I unlocked an outfit, go to the old assassin's den something something..

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 11:26 AM
I just unlocked his outfit, the only one I know for sure was for the outfit was attached to a bunker in the occupied paris - covert. I believe in the video he describes it as right front gate, number 3. I only know it was the one I needed for the outfit, because it was the last one left, and right after getting it, a pop-up came up saying that I unlocked an outfit, go to the old assassin's den something something..

Bunker?
Bunker?
Booth?

RehumanRuger
12-09-2014, 11:34 AM
This App is the Bane of my life

rrebe
12-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Well ****. I just sent four level 20 assassins to their doom, I suppose. :| And it's gonna take 35 hours before I find out, lol. This thing really is the devil's spawn.

If the odds of success was 100% and no less, I think should be there's no chance of failure?

I have a team of 23-22-22-20 level assassins ready with 100% chance of success for a 36 hour mission. Now I'm debating whether to wait and level them up a bit more before even trying.. :rolleyes:

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Bunker?
Booth?

In the covert section of paris, there are two on wooden stockpile crates, and one on the sandbag bunker/booth thing, it was on that one. Watch the video at the 3:00 minute mark and you'll see the one I mean

SixKeys
12-09-2014, 12:32 PM
If the odds of success was 100% and no less, I think should be there's no chance of failure?

I have a team of 23-22-22-20 level assassins ready with 100% chance of success for a 36 hour mission. Now I'm debating whether to wait and level them up a bit more before even trying.. :rolleyes:

It was 80% chance. I'm pretty sure they're screwed. :/

rrebe
12-09-2014, 12:37 PM
It was 80% chance. I'm pretty sure they're screwed. :/

Oh.
May they rest in peace if the unthinkable happens.

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 12:45 PM
In the covert section of paris, there are two on wooden stockpile crates, and one on the sandbag bunker/booth thing, it was on that one. Watch the video at the 3:00 minute mark and you'll see the one I mean
Kyea I have collected 2 of the 3 from occupied Paris -covert and 2/3 from mediavel battlefield

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Walkthrough I made for all the artefacts iń belle -tornado , occupied paris -covert and medieval -battlefueld
Belle Epoque-Tornado, Occupied Paris -Covert & Me…: http://youtu.be/1H_i6ZIhgU0
Youtu.be/1H_i6ZlhgU0

http://youtu.be/1H_i6ZIhgU0

SlyTrooper
12-09-2014, 05:38 PM
I intend to unlock everything in the game before I go searching, so I'll get it then. There isn't a time limit for collecting artifacts is there? I hope not because that would be annoying to getting 100% sync.

THe.NoMaD
12-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I sent out Assassins on 100% missions before and not all of them made it back despite completing the mission. I just don't understand the thinking behind making the missions so long. 48 hours. WTF and I'm not even at the end so some missions might be even longer.

GhostlyCrowd
12-09-2014, 06:07 PM
My damn game tells me to "complete companion missions" when i try to pick up artifacts i find in the rifts still. i have completed the missions. Any one got a solution to this?

SlyTrooper
12-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Walkthrough I made for all the artefacts iń belle -tornado , occupied paris -covert and medieval -battlefueld
Belle Epoque-Tornado, Occupied Paris -Covert & Me…: http://youtu.be/1H_i6ZIhgU0
Youtu.be/1H_i6ZlhgU0

http://youtu.be/1H_i6ZIhgU0

Are they the all the artifacts in every rift?

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Are they the all the artifacts in every rift?

Nope,
It is only
Belle Epoque -Tornado (all artefacts)
Ocupied Paris -Cover (all artefacts)
Medieval -Battlefield (all artefacts)
I plan on making videos for all though,

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 08:28 PM
My damn game tells me to "complete companion missions" when i try to pick up artifacts i find in the rifts still. i have completed the missions. Any one got a solution to this?

I have no idea, I still have 2 missions to unlock artefacts on so I can't help

SlyTrooper
12-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Nope,
It is only
Belle Epoque -Tornado (all artefacts)
Ocupied Paris -Cover (all artefacts)
Medieval -Battlefield (all artefacts)
I plan on making videos for all though,

Any chance you could PM me when you make them? This would be really helpful. Thanks.

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 09:30 PM
I intend to unlock everything in the game before I go searching, so I'll get it then. There isn't a time limit for collecting artifacts is there? I hope not because that would be annoying to getting 100% sync.

It is annoying. You get 3 minutes to spend in each rift, and only one artifact spawns each time, so if there are 4 artifacts in a rift, you have to do that rift 4 times at the minimum. Not to mention you have to repeat the rifts to collect all the Intel

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 09:33 PM
I sent out Assassins on 100% missions before and not all of them made it back despite completing the mission. I just don't understand the thinking behind making the missions so long. 48 hours. WTF and I'm not even at the end so some missions might be even longer.

I had the first issue, too. Making sure that everybody was at full health before I sent them out (even if they were barely hurt at all) fixed it for me. Also, I just finished all the missions, and I don't remember any of them being longer than 48 hours.

Lowly Assassin
12-09-2014, 10:08 PM
It is annoying. You get 3 minutes to spend in each rift, and only one artifact spawns each time, so if there are 4 artifacts in a rift, you have to do that rift 4 times at the minimum. Not to mention you have to repeat the rifts to collect all the Intel
And if you don't have a guide to the artefact locations...then 6our looking at well i spent 3 hours in ome roft before i found a guide

SlyTrooper
12-09-2014, 11:22 PM
And if you don't have a guide to the artefact locations...then 6our looking at well i spent 3 hours in ome roft before i found a guide

When do you expect you will be able to release your next artifact guide? Also, since you seem to know a lot about the app, what happens if I leave my agent to collect the nomad chest? Does it mean I have to do the mission again to receive it in Unity or will it remove it from my map in Unity automatically?

Lowly Assassin
12-10-2014, 10:16 AM
When do you expect you will be able to release your next artifact guide? Also, since you seem to know a lot about the app, what happens if I leave my agent to collect the nomad chest? Does it mean I have to do the mission again to receive it in Unity or will it remove it from my map in Unity automatically?

I was going to take a break from unity as I have a small life problem that has cropped up but I guess doing these rifts will give me something to do

If you unlock a chest or mission in the companion app and then do not collect it, after the timer has run out, the nomad is returned to your reuseable assassins list and you may continue progress with the next nomad mission, you DO NOT need to re unlock the chest or mission, I am however in aware if you have to go and open the chest or of it is automatically opened the next time you play unity
I hope that helps

Lowly Assassin
12-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Here is a playlist i made of youtubeyoutube guuides to the artefact locations based from where you start in each rift.
These are the paths i followed to find all artefacts

Assassin's Creed Unity Rift: Artefact Guide: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHOzQX532TD4L7LO-jJWR0-cwMlItbQk2

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHOzQX532TD4L7LO-jJWR0-cwMlItbQk2

SlyTrooper
12-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Here is a playlist i made of youtubeyoutube guuides to the artefact locations based from where you start in each rift.
These are the paths i followed to find all artefacts

Assassin's Creed Unity Rift: Artefact Guide: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHOzQX532TD4L7LO-jJWR0-cwMlItbQk2

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHOzQX532TD4L7LO-jJWR0-cwMlItbQk2

Thanks for that! It's going to help me a lot once I've unlocked them all. :)

SuomiKissa
12-15-2014, 09:10 AM
I hate this Rift Helix mission more than anything. First of all, it goes to the opening up of approximately 12 + 12 + 36 hours. It is somehow stupid that opens Com. app so it does not say anywhere on the map task / level it has opened up in order to find it more easily, because after all, a lot of options. It's funny that appears on the map yes chests and functions, but not these.

I have now been looking for them when the two are open, but have to wait to get them all open, there is no need to run around in vain through the different levels, which is numbing.

wvstolzing
12-15-2014, 09:14 AM
I just gave up; I might unlock it in a month's time, if I remember to.

de Carnaillon's outfit is good enough. If -- one day! -- I can wear the complete Sans-Culotte armor that would also be nice. (Love the Phrygian Caps: Can't wait to 'smurf' through Paris with those)

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2014, 09:36 AM
TBH, I'm only using the APP to unlock the tailored phantom coat. It looks ridiculously rad. Due to the time it takes to finish each mission, it'll take me about another week or so to actually unlock Altair's armor, and that's after over a month. But that's also hoping the APP won't reset itself again.

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-30-2015, 06:53 AM
Took a LONG TIME, but yes, I have it. I have seen it on others in MP also.

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-30-2015, 07:02 AM
I have the outfit, it took unlocking all the artifacts in the rifts via the app, and once they were all collected it gave me the outfit.

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-30-2015, 07:38 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10830754_771453272910169_5182120218519030133_o.jpg

get_big101
01-30-2015, 02:50 PM
I unlocked about two weeks ago. It was very odd and took me by surprise. In the companion app you're supposed to collect artifacts to unlock his outfit. Once I collected only HALF the artifacts I was supposed to, the outfit unlocked and I got it! Honestly...the outfit is one point and amazing this time around! The physics are great, the color and lighting on it is great. Makes me wish they remade AC1 on next gen.

Fatal-Feit
01-30-2015, 04:20 PM
About a month ago.

Oh snap, all you're missing is Arno: The Fearless Assassin.

qn_eisenmann
01-30-2015, 07:44 PM
And the Armor of Altair …*I want that too for Unity …*

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-31-2015, 07:35 PM
Well, I ordered the Arno:Fearless assassin and Elise:The firey Templar statues, only to find out after entering the codes on U-Play and generating the PS4 codes that they are not for the N/A Region.:(