PDA

View Full Version : Xb1 putting together a crew

TH3 C0R0NER
12-02-2014, 07:36 PM
What's up everyone. Going to be putting together a crew.
I am east coast US(Boston area) I game nightly from 9pm eastern till about 1am.
Founded my own gaming crew, unfortunately they aren't the racing type so I am putting together a small crew for this one.
Please add me to xb1 GT- Th3 C0r0ner (zeros). I won't be gaming till tonight though but will be setting up friends list and what not throughout the day.

bailiff3205
12-02-2014, 07:51 PM
I am part of HG Gaming (homicidal gaming) we play all games, i already have 3-6 people from our clan that is playing. I play around the same time you do. Would you like to join on crew? Bailiff3205 gt if not add me anyways to race!

TH3 C0R0NER
12-03-2014, 01:07 AM
I am part of HG Gaming (homicidal gaming) we play all games, i already have 3-6 people from our clan that is playing. I play around the same time you do. Would you like to join on crew? Bailiff3205 gt if not add me anyways to race!

sorry man. looking to make my own crew. im founder of a gaming crew myself. only prob is they dont like racing games. thanks though

Armed Units 23
12-03-2014, 05:21 AM
What's up everyone. Going to be putting together a crew.
I am east coast US(Boston area) I game nightly from 9pm eastern till about 1am.
Founded my own gaming crew, unfortunately they aren't the racing type so I am putting together a small crew for this one.
Please add me to xb1 GT- Th3 C0r0ner (zeros). I won't be gaming till tonight though but will be setting up friends list and what not throughout the day.

Hey im also east coast im niagara falls area tho ill join the crew and help try to build it if thats cool noramllly i play with my one friend on all games be hes the same and dosnt like racing games my gamer tag is Armed Units 23 u can add me and we will cruse tomorrow

TH3 C0R0NER
12-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Hey im also east coast im niagara falls area tho ill join the crew and help try to build it if thats cool noramllly i play with my one friend on all games be hes the same and dosnt like racing games my gamer tag is Armed Units 23 u can add me and we will cruse tomorrow

Will add you later tonight when I get home from work. Catch ya tonight

Snypes01
12-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Also East Coast and looking to drive. Please add me - Snypes01

aKa CoryJ
12-04-2014, 05:14 AM
I'm lol 48 from east coat canada SRT8CORY