PDA

View Full Version : Club competition?

DeanOMiite
12-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Any update on this? I'm so sick of seeing some of the items I want locked behind the "Play Club Competition" barrier. Last I heard CC wasn't even implemented yet, do we have any idea when we'll see it, or at least when the unlock requirements will be removed?

Bigodon
12-02-2014, 05:49 PM
don't you think this game is broken enough?
i particularly believe they are doing every necessary to fix bugs and make framerate steady first than make pvp or dlcs, in a little more than a week we're going to reach one month after this launch

there are people who is having hard time to play it due crashes or by losing their whole progress, this pvp should come after they fix enough bugs first and we leave the beta status

DeanOMiite
12-02-2014, 07:41 PM
I understand it's not the most pressing issue on their plate but...just because you can't cure cancer doesn't mean you don't cure the common cold.

Zahth
12-03-2014, 04:20 PM
don't you think this game is broken enough?
i particularly believe they are doing every necessary to fix bugs and make framerate steady first than make pvp or dlcs, in a little more than a week we're going to reach one month after this launch

there are people who is having hard time to play it due crashes or by losing their whole progress, this pvp should come after they fix enough bugs first and we leave the beta status

Are you serious?
The items are already on the disc since the models have to exist in game for you to be able to view them on Arno in the first place.

Ubisoft should have just unlocked them with the most recent patch rather than leaving the best gear behind a bloody wall that has yet to be unlocked nearly a month after the game has come out.

The content is there and we can't access it, I'd say that's a major flaw they should at least discuss if not fix by simply dropping the wall.

similarly
12-04-2014, 04:09 PM
I think they should patch it and let it unlock. Hey Ubisoft! Maybe instead of a free game I probably won't play anyway, why don't you just unlock all that club competition stuff for the season pass holders eh?

TwentyGlyphs
12-04-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm very excited about grinding through a social experience inside my singleplayer game just to unlock the best gear that the game has been teasing me about since launch! Think of the mystery and intrigue when items fail to unlock and you're not sure whether it was intentional or because of a glitch! And I'll be on the edge of my seat with anticipation checking which Legendary level gear item got re-locked at a random moment after spending tons of money to unlock it and Creed Points to upgrade it!