PDA

View Full Version : JDM where are the Japanese cars! total of 3 so far in the game. disgusted!

johnny_blaze09
12-02-2014, 05:07 PM
i want my jdm cars 1990 and 2000 era. finally a good game comes out for the ps4 but it has a terrible car selection i even bought the season pass there better be a Honda dlc

Natchai_Ubisoft
12-03-2014, 05:38 PM
the feedback has been provided to the devs

Sahloknir_
12-03-2014, 05:43 PM
There are three other threads :D

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/965509-JDM-where-are-the-Japanese-cars!-total-of-3-so-far-in-the-game-disgusted!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/965515-JDM-where-are-the-Japanese-cars!-total-of-3-so-far-in-the-game-disgusted!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/965516-JDM-where-are-the-Japanese-cars!-total-of-3-so-far-in-the-game-disgusted!

Maybe a mod can put them all together? :D^^
I think johnny_blaze09 got a problem with his browser/internet connection :D

Mister_Grid
12-04-2014, 06:29 AM
i want my jdm cars 1990 and 2000 era. finally a good game comes out for the ps4 but it has a terrible car selection i even bought the season pass there better be a Honda dlc

I am getting tired of all of these ricers that want their JDM cars in the game. I get that we have different styles, but honestly I would rather not have 12 y/o's running around in 1997 Civic Hatchbacks, stanced out and Toe'd in ruining my game.

That being said, I do actually like the Skyline GTR R34. it is a very nice car

xBunny447
12-04-2014, 10:01 AM
I am getting tired of all of these ricers that want their JDM cars in the game. I get that we have different styles, but honestly I would rather not have 12 y/o's running around in 1997 Civic Hatchbacks, stanced out and Toe'd in ruining my game.

I would actually love that. Not because I like the cars, but it would add some variety. Hell, maybe I'd get one too just for the sake of getting a really lame car and turning it into something ridiculous. I actually don't want to drive Lambos and Ferarris and what not. We need more every-day cars. We don't need no damn Veyron. What I like about these Japanese cars is how much you can customize them.

misterdanners
12-04-2014, 12:48 PM

you can't have stance, because we can't even adjust our ride height or change our wheel size... pretty stupid

Stars_OfThe_Lid
12-04-2014, 12:51 PM

Nice passive racism there bro. I hope it get's you far in life.

Mister_Grid
12-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Nice passive racism there bro. I hope it get's you far in life.

No Racism intended, just stating my opinion, of course over the years I've been on the internet I've realized that no matter what you will get hate from that, so I was expecting it, but honestly I still don't like Civics...

QDAWG1999
12-05-2014, 01:19 AM

That being said, I do actually like the Skyline GTR R34. it is a very nice car

who drives around in cars like that in a game just for show and no upgrades?