PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming bonuses from Unite program

Secu12
12-02-2014, 01:51 PM
So, after pre-ordering Asassin's Creed Unity on PC and joining a team for co-op play I thought I will get the bonuses. They appear in the rewards section in uplay but I have to spend uplay points in order to get them.

Did you all bought them with uplay points or they unlocked for free?

Erfivur
12-02-2014, 02:05 PM
So, after pre-ordering Asassin's Creed Unity on PC and joining a team for co-op play I thought I will get the bonuses. They appear in the rewards section in uplay but I have to spend uplay points in order to get them.

Did you all bought them with uplay points or they unlocked for free?

Bit of both for me. They reduced the cost of them in Uplay significantly though. (They used to cost several hundred uplay points and now they're only 10 each or so)
I think they wrote off that whole pre-order program thing for some reason(too few people found out about it maybe?) to make those rewards accessible to a wider audience.
Not sure, but I know I had some unlocked from the program and I bought the rest, i'm not sure if they refunded some uplay points to those who'd unlocked them after they reduced the value.
How many uplay points do you have?

similarly
12-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Some unlocked naturally. A couple of things weren't unlocked in REWARDS, but I got the items anyway. I think a couple of equipment things were given to me with the season pass.