PDA

View Full Version : Cant play Uplay recommended Tournament tracks

Smilies2019
12-02-2014, 05:29 AM
i am not able to play uplay recommended tracks tournament. (PC platform)

When i start the tournament, it immediately tells me: do you want to quit the tournament.
When i press (B) to cancle. it says: unable to load the tracks.

It does it every single time....i got all the DLC's

Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem?

xXRajadoXx
12-02-2014, 12:23 PM
I the same thing happens, in the third track has come out if I want to leave the tournament, I give the B button to cancel and stays loaded all the time.

BenShermanUbi
12-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi guys,

Unfortunately such issue can appear if you had some server connection problem (even for a short time).
Please try to use this walkaround:
1) Open save files folder (default location: C:\Users\"User"\Documents\TrialsFusion\SavedGames )
2) there should be folders for downloaded tracks (folder name example: 47da2acf7a7c0a2a24697a3c97db989b1a3d706302-2-0000000000000)
3) inside of such folders there should be a desplayname file,
4) open it with notepad and check it's name.
5) search for tracks from UGC tournament and delete them
6) now boot the game and try to start tournament once again.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Regards,

Smilies2019
12-04-2014, 12:54 AM
thank you BenShermanUbi. it works great now.
And my game also seem to be more stable.

Waistless
12-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Deleting the Trials Saved Games folder sort of fixed the issue, but instead now it just complains it can't connect to servers despite everything else working fine. It seems to be happening because the game tries to download all the tracks at once with a low timeout. If any of the tracks don't download, it likes to believe 'server issues'.

The workaround is to favorite all the tracks in the tournament in track central, so it has the tracks already downloaded when you start the tournament. Hope that helps :D