PDA

View Full Version : L4 XB1 Crew West Coast (Older?) Crew

Adventfire
12-02-2014, 02:11 AM
I'm looking for a West coast or PST zone crew but I want a crew that's not too serious. Winning is great but I want to have fun too. I'm an older gamer and having a older crew would be ideal but to get 4 people on the same time schedule isn't always easy so I'll join whatever crew I can.

todamgood4U
12-02-2014, 02:45 AM
Ah, sorry. I have a PST crew but on PC.

TH3 C0R0NER
12-02-2014, 07:55 PM
What's up man. East coast player here. I game at 830-9pm eastern till 1-2 am nightly. If the timing corresponds nicely to your gaming time then hit me up. 33 yr old from Boston area. Wife n 2 kids= mature player.
Edit- trying to put together a crew

KEWVxTheKingx
12-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm looking for a West coast or PST zone crew but I want a crew that's not too serious. Winning is great but I want to have fun too. I'm an older gamer and having a older crew would be ideal but to get 4 people on the same time schedule isn't always easy so I'll join whatever crew I can.

I will join you I just beat the game yesterday and i would like to help out others.

My time zone is CET (2 hours ahead) and I can play from 3:30pm CET - 12:00am CET

I am Fifteen years old and because of my age I might not seem very mature, but if you would give me a chance to prove myself I can be very worthy to you and your crew

Sam Zozaya
12-10-2014, 01:36 AM
I am a 43 yr old male that lives in Utah. I work Fri, Sat, Sun every week, so wouldn't be able to play on those days. I should be available to play on any other day, altho the hours might vary. If I am someone that might be a benefit to your crew, I would love to join you and have a friend or two in this game.

Captain_Crazy38
12-10-2014, 05:36 AM
Hey eveyone you looking for a gaming community why not join TG (Tactical Gaming). Click here to sign up: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/. My Name on TG is Captain Crazy38.