PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] A little confused after I beat Unity

Bashilir
12-02-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm not sure if maybe I MISSED something, or not. After we see Arno basically "kicked" out of the Order, he goes into a depression like state. My question is, was he allowed back in? Did I miss a cutscene? Or is he forever banned? I ask this because after beating the game you can still go into the Assassin hideout and none of the leaders react to you, at all.

Thanks in advance.

Altair1789
12-02-2014, 01:37 AM
I would say he gets allowed back in somehow. I mean, he had to get his master assassin robes from somewhere. Wasn't at all pleased with Unity's storyline though, and not because Elise died

souNdwAve89
12-02-2014, 02:35 AM
We will possibly find out the current state of Arno in the Dead Kings DLC since that takes place after Unity. The cutscene seen at the end in Unity when Arno is with Napoleon in the catacombs is suppose to be after the events of Dead Kings.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-02-2014, 03:07 AM
The game was unfinished. I suspect there were supposed to be a number of story missions that got cut because they were never finished. That would explain why the game was so short and why the story made so little sense.

D.I.D.
12-02-2014, 05:27 AM
One possibility is that he become a master in a different city.

There are big chunks missing from lots of the games, most noticeably in ACIV. The missions that covered those parts of the story didn't survive for whatever reason, so their story elements went with them. Chances are, the same thing happened during Unity.

This kind of thing presents a problem for ever getting a truly brilliant story, since it makes more sense to make a simple story stretched out which can deal with nips and tucks than to make an epic tale with tons of twists and threads.

Bashilir
12-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Ah, I see. Thanks everyone!