PDA

View Full Version : Last paris story not appearing

shadowlord4001
12-01-2014, 09:57 PM
my last paris story is not appearing anywhere on my map and it is not just a map glitch as i have bought the paris story pack and it work for all the others. using a guide online a found that it was the Encyclopedia Diderot mission. has anyone else encountered this problem???????? PLEASE HELP

EmptyCrustacean
12-01-2014, 10:15 PM
my last paris story is not appearing anywhere on my map and it is not just a map glitch as i have bought the paris story pack and it work for all the others. using a guide online a found that it was the Encyclopedia Diderot mission. has anyone else encountered this problem???????? PLEASE HELP

Apparently things don't appear on the map until you discover them i.e go near them a la ACIII. Quite dumb that the game never actually tells you that.

shadowlord4001
12-01-2014, 10:20 PM
I have seen a video on youtube for the location of the mission and i have been there myself but still nothing is their

EmptyCrustacean
12-01-2014, 11:55 PM
I have seen a video on youtube for the location of the mission and i have been there myself but still nothing is their

Ah, so it's a bug. When it happened to me mine randomly appeared out of nowhere. Have you done all the murder mysteries? It could be connected to that?

shadowlord4001
12-02-2014, 12:03 AM
no but ill do those and see thanks for the help

shadowlord4001
12-02-2014, 10:10 PM
It still did not show up any more suggestions

EmptyCrustacean
12-02-2014, 10:56 PM
It still did not show up any more suggestions

Have you progressed through the main story?

shadowlord4001
12-03-2014, 12:52 PM
yeah i have, I think ill contact ubisupport because this is clearly a bug

Neadysamurai
12-03-2014, 02:17 PM

Mine wasn't showing up but after i did all the social club missions and the trophy popped the symbol for the last paris mission popped up lol don't know if that's how it suppose to work but could be that way for you. I know it took me a whole day finding chests that wouldn't show up until i was directly on top of it.

EmptyCrustacean
12-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Yeah, best thing to do really.
Sorry I couldn't be much help. Hope it gets fixed one way or another.

shadowlord4001
12-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Mine wasn't showing up but after i did all the social club missions and the trophy popped the symbol for the last paris mission popped up lol don't know if that's how it suppose to work but could be that way for you. I know it took me a whole day finding chests that wouldn't show up until i was directly on top of it.

But did you purchase the map packs that show you where the paris stories are or did you just come across the last mission

shadowlord4001
12-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah, best thing to do really.
Sorry I couldn't be much help. Hope it gets fixed one way or another.

Thanks for the help

CR4D0
06-04-2018, 03:41 PM
http://www.supersoluce.com/soluce/assassin-s-creed-unity/encyclopedie-diderot

Traduct to french

Il faut faire le récit parisien «*précieuse correspondance*» et la mission de club «*café procope*»