PDA

View Full Version : Ways to earn more skillpoints

Thayin2012
12-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi

I just finished the first mission of sequence six (The Jacobin Club), and I was wondering if there are ways other than the main missions to earn skill points in the game. It has become glaringly obvious that lockpicking is an essential skill in the game. I hadn't decided to invest too heavily in lockpicking, and so I am still on level 1. At the end of The Jacobin Club, there were two ways to escape: run back through the building or take the locked door next to you. I couldn't unlock the door, and so I had to run back through the building, which frustrated me because I ruined my stealth in that mission.

So, is there any other way to earn skillpoints? I don't want to do missions in case I need better skills, which I can't get because I don't have skill points, which I don't have because I haven't done more missions, which I can't do because I don't have skills etc.

melbye82
12-01-2014, 08:30 PM
You get them from co-op missions. They tell you how many points it is possible to get, but some of them have to be found

D.I.D.
12-01-2014, 08:34 PM
The skill points appear as assassin "A" symbols on the map of co-op missions, and as small yellow glitch points in the world. Choose "play private" if you just want to do them as a single player, but beware that some are ridiculously hard for the solo player (go for heists, assassinations, etc - avoid The Tournament and Women's March, both of which need at least one more player to be reasonably doable).

wvstolzing
12-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Don't know if this has to do with my playing the coop missions in private, but the skill pt. symbols don't always appear on the map. Some just pop out *only* after a 2nd or 3rd playthrough of the same section: It's unlikely that I keep missing them on the first playthrough, because I'm especially on the lookout for those symbols.