PDA

View Full Version : My message to Ubisoft

SKYDIVER_55
12-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Greetings Ubisoft and AC fans. First i want to say that AC Unity is the best and most beautiful game i've ever played. Thank you Ubisoft, you're the best and i love you all.
So far i have encountered a few gliches, all bearable except the last one i've encountered. This glitch is during the 'piscis' riddle , when i reach the 3rd riddle it doesn't let interact, meaning , theres no interaction option. I tried starting another riddle then restarting the 'piscis' one, but didn't fix. I also tried reinstalling the game and no luck. Hope you read this and or are aware and patch it.
Another problem i have is concerning the season pass, when i go on the ps store theres no season pass, theres only an armaments pack, which i had to buy.
I live in Portugal and i'm a huge fan of all AC games and all Ubisoft games. I preordered the Notre-Damme edition and i thought the season pass would be in the bundle box.
I'm guessing my regions ps store doesn't have the season pass. I really wanted to get it.
I hope Ubisoft fixes all these issues.
Regarding the sequels. I wanted AC Rogue to come out on PS4 as well and was hoping the next AC to take place during the Napoleonic invasions, and that after that Arno's son would go to Japan and the game could be based on 'The last samurai ' movie as it would fit the chronology. I have posted a couple times but no one replied. I hope this post is read by Ubisoft AC development team leaders.
So to all who read this i wish Merry Christmas and much fun playing AC Unity , the best game EVER.
PS:Im the leader of the Servitores clan, if you need a mentor or a friend to play , just add me on PS4 , my psn id is the same as in the forums as it linked the account. SKYDIVER_55. Au revoir.

KPRage
12-01-2014, 07:17 PM
I like this post.

The Season Pass might not be available since we are all getting Dead Kings for free.

SenseHomunculus
12-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I like this post.

The Season Pass might not be available since we are all getting Dead Kings for free.

They said specifically the Season Pass is no longer for sale (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32).

SKYDIVER_55
12-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Thanks a lot for answering. If anyone knows if Ubisoft is planning on patching the game again i'de like to know. I can't finish the Nostradamus riddles if Ubisoft doesn't patch it soon on PS4. Any ideas to bypass the glitch would be much appreciated. Au revoir.:D

SKYDIVER_55
12-01-2014, 10:51 PM
I just realised that theres nothing wrong with the game , i was looking at the wrong glyph in the riddle . I'm so sorry. Thanks Ubisoft , the game is perfect after all.