PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] AC Unity Helix bonus missions + AC Rogue Templar outfit

MatiReviews
12-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Hello , I want to know how to unlock this bonus missions. I haven┤t complete the main storyline but my friend yes , but he doesn┤t know how to unlock this. We are really want to play this missions. Maybe they will payed dlc or you need to have the 100% of the game to unlock them.

http://imagenes.es.sftcdn.net/blog/es/2014/11/assassins-header-664x374.jpg
And now one question from AC Rogue

Why in the game the templar outfit doesn┤t have the hood ? Like in the main cover of the game. If someone from Ubisoft is reading this , please : Can we have a free dlc with the Templar outfit with the hood?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140805200614/theassassinscreed/es/images/4/4c/AC_Rogue_car%C3%A1tula.jpg

Thanks !

YazX_
12-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Please use Spoiler tags and also in the title, ill update it for you this time, answering your question:

Those are not bonus missions, this is Helix main menu, think of it as new Animus , the modern story is based that anyone can get into Helix and play memories, and you are -the player- playing Arno's memories.

Altair1789
12-01-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm hoping that at 100% sync we unlock those missions, or it's a DLC. If neither of these (which is most likely), then I'll be one sad Alta´r fan

Erfivur
12-01-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm hoping that at 100% sync we unlock those missions, or it's a DLC. If neither of these, then I'll be one sad Alta´r fan

I think you're confused, you probably already have played them.
These "missions" are clearly references to the other games we've already played titled from a Templar perspective:
Triumph of the Borgias is Ezio era.
The Lone Eagle I'd guess is AC:Rogue. (I won't have that till Christmas)
Murder in the Levant is clearly Altair(AC1)
The Emperors shadow is clearly the upcoming 2d title set in China
Fear and Loathing in Florence is clearly Ezio. (AC2)
Washington and the Wolf is Connor. (AC3)
The Liberation of Lady Aveline is... Aveline (AC Liberation)
Devils of the Caribean is Eddie. (AC Black Flag)
Hell in Hibernian I believe is a reference to the comic set in Russia and the Jazz Age Junkies and Bladed Cross are either referencing other titles I don't know or are a nod to either future titles or considered/rejected concepts I'd imagine.

I don't think we were meant to expect to get these in Unity, just enjoy seeing the Templar version of these games.

P.s/ are these spoilers? It's like the first thing you see in the game.

Altair1789
12-01-2014, 10:45 PM
I think you're confused, you probably already have played them.
These "missions" are clearly references to the other games we've already played titled from a Templar perspective:
Triumph of the Borgias is Ezio era.
The Lone Eagle I'd guess is AC:Rogue. (I won't have that till Christmas)
Murder in the Levant is clearly Altair(AC1)
The Emperors shadow is clearly the upcoming 2d title set in China
Fear and Loathing in Florence is clearly Ezio. (AC2)
Washington and the Wolf is Connor. (AC3)
The Liberation of Lady Aveline is... Aveline (AC Liberation)
Devils of the Caribean is Eddie. (AC Black Flag)
Hell in Hibernian I believe is a reference to the comic set in Russia and the Jazz Age Junkies and Bladed Cross are either referencing other titles I don't know or are a nod to either future titles or considered/rejected concepts I'd imagine.

I don't think we were meant to expect to get these in Unity, just enjoy seeing the Templar version of these games.

P.s/ are these spoilers? It's like the first thing you see in the game.

I know that we've played as some of these assassins before, but it would be very fun if we had these missions to play. It would make up for the lacking story. I think Hell in Hibernia is about the Ireland potato famine, I'm pretty sure Hibernia is Ireland. Either way, we haven't gotten anything on Hell in Hibernia, or the Jazz Age Junkies. The bladed cross might be Aquilus, but it's very possible he isn't. I don't think the emperor's shadow is AC Chronicles: China, because AC Chronicles: China already has a name. Also, the lone eagle would be Haytham