PDA

View Full Version : Save games gone

EmergentHbk
12-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Ok so after reaching the Memory Sequence 10, all my saved games are freaking gone. I tried Recuva and anything I could get my hands on to but I just cant recover the saved games anymore. So I guess that's it? Thanks to the Freaking cloud now I cant do anything. I contacted Ubisoft customer Care but nothing yet. And the progress in Unity Companion app is also gone, except for the Clubs I renovated(all of them). I am gonna wait a day and move on to some other game and cancel my order of Far Cry 4 since this is a very idiotic issue and I cant trust Ubi anymore.

flood9192
12-02-2014, 03:32 AM
I posted to support as well and nothing yet. What a waste of my time and money.

USAdystopia
12-02-2014, 03:45 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889167-Ultimate-Saves-Backup-Restore-Tool-for-All-Ubisoft-Games

OR: copy savegames files.

Tysodie
12-02-2014, 04:01 AM
Ok so after reaching the Memory Sequence 10, all my saved games are freaking gone. I tried Recuva and anything I could get my hands on to but I just cant recover the saved games anymore. So I guess that's it? Thanks to the Freaking cloud now I cant do anything. I contacted Ubisoft customer Care but nothing yet. And the progress in Unity Companion app is also gone, except for the Clubs I renovated(all of them). I am gonna wait a day and move on to some other game and cancel my order of Far Cry 4 since this is a very idiotic issue and I cant trust Ubi anymore.

Not much you can do about the Unity Companion App (Have had the same problem) however I've successfully managed to recover my data the last time this happened to me.

1. Turn the Uplay Cloud Synch off (I also went offline but that shouldn't really affect anything)

2. Navigate to your save directory and delete the file called 2.save. The directory will look like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\7dbbe78d-8e5b-41fa-90b0-094369735256\720"

3. Run the game and see if your save is restored.

EmergentHbk
12-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Tried that, now my cloud saves are corrupt and nothing works. I am gonna restart the game and turn cloud sync off coz that's frustrating.
Not much you can do about the Unity Companion App (Have had the same problem) however I've successfully managed to recover my data the last time this happened to me.

1. Turn the Uplay Cloud Synch off (I also went offline but that shouldn't really affect anything)

2. Navigate to your save directory and delete the file called 2.save. The directory will look like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\7dbbe78d-8e5b-41fa-90b0-094369735256\720"

3. Run the game and see if your save is restored.

EmergentHbk
12-02-2014, 04:18 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889167-Ultimate-Saves-Backup-Restore-Tool-for-All-Ubisoft-Games

OR: copy savegames files.

Thanks a lot for the link. Didn't work. It seems that both saves on the "cloud" and on my PC are corrupt now.