PDA

View Full Version : Question to Ubisoft

Paul266
12-01-2014, 02:04 PM
I have question for Ubisoft: when we get this free games?

YazX_
12-01-2014, 02:35 PM
As mentioned in the live updates and sticky thread, it will be announced soon since they are working on the redeeming system for these games.

Paul266
12-01-2014, 02:58 PM
But you can't even define when? Per week, month?

YazX_
12-01-2014, 03:03 PM
no one knows, the official statement says "Soon" and it has been only 3 days since the announcement, so please give it some time.

MiniPorc0
12-01-2014, 03:21 PM
no one knows, the official statement says "Soon" and it has been only 3 days since the announcement, so please give it some time.

So, what you guys suggest in my case: I have all the games mentioned, except by The Crew that I bought in pre-order. So, if i cancel the pre-order of the crew i have to wait until the claim system is ready, it can take from days to months because nobody knows. If i wait some few hours until the launch, i will have no game to claim!

AntiChrist7
12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Never met someone whose tastes vary from just dance to watch dogs and pirates

OxIdOAC
12-01-2014, 04:27 PM
So, what you guys suggest in my case: I have all the games mentioned, except by The Crew that I bought in pre-order. So, if i cancel the pre-order of the crew i have to wait until the claim system is ready, it can take from days to months because nobody knows. If i wait some few hours until the launch, i will have no game to claim!

Don't get me wrong, but i would cancel my preorder. 2 reasons: first, get my money back and second, skipping first few miserable days from official release because i was so angry how Unity was so poorly optimize, so The Crew won't be any different. (Not that unity was fixed in the mean time but, anyway..)

MiniPorc0
12-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Never met someone whose tastes vary from just dance to watch dogs and pirates

lol!

Anyway Just Dance not comes do PC, so i not considering.

MiniPorc0
12-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Don't get me wrong, but i would cancel my preorder. 2 reasons: first, get my money back and second, skipping first few miserable days from official release because i was so angry how Unity was so poorly optimize, so The Crew won't be any different. (Not that unity was fixed in the mean time but, anyway..)

Get the money back is the strongest reason. I enjoyed the game during beta, so I imagine that it should not have been worse. I think.

kabex1
12-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't think you'll get the preorder and limited edition cars if you choose The Crew as your free game. I've asked here on the forums and via the support system, but have received no answer.

MiniPorc0
12-01-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't think you'll get the preorder and limited edition cars if you choose The Crew as your free game. I've asked here on the forums and via the support system, but have received no answer.

Agree, at least limited edition (season pass we can buy separately later, cheaper than the Gold Edition)... but with a few hours to launch, the Limited Edition is unlikely. Send too question to support, still wait response.