PDA

View Full Version : Club tag Issue!! :/

Necrilith
12-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Hello all!..

So apparently I decided to leave a club so I could join a friend's club and there is a problem..

Although I left the club, the club tag is still there!... and I cannot join any other club or even create one :/
Pretty weird and annoying and dunno know what to do... :/

Tried closing and opening the game again.. Even left to go to work and after 8 hours I returned, launched the game and the tag is STILL THERE...

Anyone else experiencing this?
Is there a fix on this??

YazX_
12-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes im experiencing the same problem, the tag gets stuck, but about joining or creating another club, it works. so i would suggest contacting customer support and ill do the same, link is in my sign.

Necrilith
12-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Yes im experiencing the same problem, the tag gets stuck, but about joining or creating another club, it works. so i would suggest contacting customer support and ill do the same, link is in my sign.

Thnx! :D

Hmm....
Maybe when I tried to join my friend's club or create my own servers were down or something happened..
We'll try again and if nothing happens then I'll contact support :)

In case it works I pressume that when you join another club or creating one the tag changes right?

Necrilith
12-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Also another question....

When I was in the club I noticed that instead of viewing my club members the game
was listing many douplicates of my name..

Any thoughts on that? I heard it was a problem Ubisoft was aware of, am I right?

YazX_
12-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Yes once you join another club the tag updates and changes accordingly.

According to club names list, its a known issue and Ubisoft is working on a fix, probably we will see it in next patch.

Necrilith
12-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Yes once you join another club the tag updates and changes accordingly.

According to club names list, its a known issue and Ubisoft is working on a fix, probably we will see it in next patch.

Let's see then :)
Thnx for the info, really appreciate it!

YazX_
12-01-2014, 06:42 PM
You are most welcome, hopefully this problem will be sorted out soon :)