PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings Notice - Cafe Theatre

bmeador25
12-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Just outside of the Cafe Theatre I am getting a notice about the Dead Kings DLC. Is this something that I should be able to currently download or is it a notice of what is coming?

http://i.imgur.com/ZfYvoeD.png

Altair1789
12-01-2014, 03:03 AM
It's just there, the DLC isn't out yet

Spikey1989
12-01-2014, 07:58 AM
stuiped statment - have u read anything about a realse date? of course u havent ;) so be patient :)

Bahjabroni
12-01-2014, 08:33 AM
stuiped statment - have u read anything about a realse date? of course u havent ;) so be patient :)

No. THIS is the stupid statement. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be a complete ******* to someone with a question when this is a new pop up in game. Its perfectly logical that it would be asked like this. Moron.

Spikey1989
12-01-2014, 10:43 AM
what i'm trying to say are. there are about 4-6 thread about this already on the forum. looks like they have removed the season pass thread where-i-dont-know-how-many-have-asked :)

YazX_
12-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Guys please be civil, no need for personal attacks.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Heya my fellow Assassins and Templars!
Recently Ubisoft announced free dead kings dlc to all non-sp owners.Is this offer only for those who bought it before they announced that or anytime bought(I read on the paper that the deadline for this is March 15 2015).I am still getting my pc upgraded and am gonna get Unity by the end of december(or mid).So will it be available till a certain time?If it isn't I might rush the purchase,thank you!

YazX_
12-02-2014, 02:07 AM
Heya my fellow Assassins and Templars!
Recently Ubisoft announced free dead kings dlc to all non-sp owners.Is this offer only for those who bought it before they announced that or anytime bought(I read on the paper that the deadline for this is March 15 2015).I am still getting my pc upgraded and am gonna get Unity by the end of december(or mid).So will it be available till a certain time?If it isn't I might rush the purchase,thank you!

Everyone who buys the game will get DeadKing DLC, the official announcement says:

"Yes! Anyone that purchases Assassin’s Creed Unity on PS4, Xbox One or PC will be eligible."

notice that it said "purchases" not "purchased"

March 15 2015 is a dead line for redeeming a free game for people who already bought season pass before 28 Nov 2014 (announcement date).

if you want to be 100% certain, then please contact Ubisoft support, link is my sign.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-02-2014, 05:39 PM
wait wat,I thought i made a seperate topic,or did a mod move this here?If it is the first then i am really sorry.

Nocturnal626
12-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Just outside of the Cafe Theatre I am getting a notice about the Dead Kings DLC. Is this something that I should be able to currently download or is it a notice of what is coming?

http://i.imgur.com/ZfYvoeD.png

I think its pretty awesome and a legit question. I thought the same thing the other day when i saw it doing the theater missions so i can make max cash. I just was too lazy to post on forums or look around for an answer. Anyways what game you going to get for free when they give it out?

CQMET_PenperOni
12-02-2014, 06:26 PM
the guillotine weapons are there too.... but you can't use because the DLC is not out yet....
but it's coming yay \o/

YazX_
12-02-2014, 09:01 PM
wait wat,I thought i made a seperate topic,or did a mod move this here?If it is the first then i am really sorry.

Yep and i merged yours with this one since both are targeting same topic so no need to open multiple threads for same issue/topic/discussion.