PDA

View Full Version : How a Templar Game Could Work (NO ROGUE SPOILERS PLEASE)

Shock3600
12-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Okay guys. From what I've read, with Rogue you finally get to be a Templar.... Except you fight and act like an Assasino(ASSASSINO). This thread we'll talk about how they could make a game where your not trained as an assasin. I'll edit in my ideas in a bit.

OpticSpecs
12-01-2014, 02:44 AM
The Assassin's win every century. How the Templars come back, I don't know. There probably controlled by sky-net and they keep sending back Terminators/Templars to try and win.

This is probably the reason why they made Rogue, in order for the Templars to win for once.

Shock3600
12-01-2014, 02:50 AM
The Assassin's win every century. How the Templars come back, I don't know. There probably controlled by sky-net and they keep sending back Terminators/Templars to try and win.

This is probably the reason why they made Rogue, in order for the Templars to win for once.

So much to do WAIT WHAT. Oh wait *facepalm I already knew they won. Actually, before rogue he Templars won unless you mean a game where they win.

MakimotoJin
12-01-2014, 02:51 AM
The Assassin's win every century. How the Templars come back, I don't know.

You know why?The Order is born of realization.They require no Creed.No indoctrination by desperate old men. All they need is that the world be as it is.