PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out armor and other armors(outfits) in the next games

Corleone-Kun
11-30-2014, 11:42 PM
So,i got all the legacy outfits in AC unity. They look great and all,but when i put Ezio's Armor it's just look plain and simple. I was thinking why don't we get the ultimate armor (after you buy all the other upgrades) . They look much more cooler,and Edward outfit in the game is the complete one (after the health upgrades) so why can't all the others by like it?
Also, I miss the AC2 Ezio robes,I think they are much cooler than Brotherhood. What about Altair armor,the Revelations robes,Brutus,etc. I would like to see them in the next games.
I mean,if the customization system is gonna stay,you don't have to make all of them outifits,but maybe have the pieces to make them.
What do you guys think? What outfits do you like to see? Also,sorry for bad english,not my native language. It's also my first thread so sorry for any mistakes,tips will be appreciated!

Megas_Doux
12-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Im tired of ACBs outfit, give me AC II for a change. In Unity, Ezios florentine noble attire would have been cool too. In regards to "ultimate armor" I NEVER use it, I choose my outfits based on looks rather than stats.

nachdenki
12-01-2014, 01:45 AM
well, I guess it's a matter of taste. I actually love ezio's outfit because of its minimalism. I'm just not a big fan of that overloaded armors, so I am always happy when I can go back to the times when the armors where simpler. I would love altairs outfit even more, but I haven't been able to unlock it yet since the requirements are insane -_- But I'm on it.

But I love that they have customizable armors now in Unity, but I would love it even more if you could unlock armor skins and armor stats separately, so I can have the best armor while still looking the way I want it. I just don't really like the Legendary armors too much.

Xstantin
12-01-2014, 02:03 AM
I go with Tailored Arno's coat in Unity because the better ones usually get a bit "heavy" with ornaments and linings imo. Same goes for weapons in a way cause most of them are gold and tacky :nonchalance: but I guess there's no way to keep it minimal while getting better stats

Corleone-Kun
12-01-2014, 02:37 AM
well, I guess it's a matter of taste. I actually love ezio's outfit because of its minimalism. I'm just not a big fan of that overloaded armors, so I am always happy when I can go back to the times when the armors where simpler. I would love altairs outfit even more, but I haven't been able to unlock it yet since the requirements are insane -_- But I'm on it.

But I love that they have customizable armors now in Unity, but I would love it even more if you could unlock armor skins and armor stats separately, so I can have the best armor while still looking the way I want it. I just don't really like the Legendary armors too much.

Yeah,no kidding,I thought this was going to be the case but noooo,I have to use that fugly hood with a mask because it has the better stats for my playstyle