PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Assassins Creed

Yuss23
11-30-2014, 05:41 PM
I hope one of the creators read this,

I was thinking about how tiring it is to buy an AC game every year and do it all over again, I am not saying that I will not Buy it every year but let us just think in a different manner,

what about one AC game that contain all of AC games and keep build up every year like Starcraft for example the make a game every 7 years with some expansions along the way the price will not be affected, but you make this one assassin that goes deep in time like dreams layers in Inception movie, and with each release every year you can expand the play ground you play in and the timeline you have to explore.

so instead of planets like in Destiny you will have a Timeline that you will travel through and control different characters and cities that all together will be affected by the overall progress you make with your main character

and maybe the factions factor will play a role in this so maybe one of your ancestors is an Assassins while another is a Templar and a third one who was Neutral toward both
so any ideas People????:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

guest-0VWo3kY1
11-30-2014, 09:15 PM
I hope one of the creators read this,

I was thinking about how tiring it is to buy an AC game every year and do it all over again, I am not saying that I will not Buy it every year but let us just think in a different manner,

what about one AC game that contain all of AC games and keep build up every year like Starcraft for example the make a game every 7 years with some expansions along the way the price will not be affected, but you make this one assassin that goes deep in time like dreams layers in Inception movie, and with each release every year you can expand the play ground you play in and the timeline you have to explore.

so instead of planets like in Destiny you will have a Timeline that you will travel through and control different characters and cities that all together will be affected by the overall progress you make with your main character

and maybe the factions factor will play a role in this so maybe one of your ancestors is an Assassins while another is a Templar and a third one who was Neutral toward both
so any ideas People????:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Explain further like story or gameplay ideas.

Yuss23
12-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Will, Ubisoft is well known for decent story in their games, that being said you can put all AC worlds in the one big game and each year the new expansion will have its own missions and missions that must be completed in previous times,

for example I need to know the location of the apple from Altair but now the France era is released so I must go down in time and return to the holly lands and find what I want and since it will be one big game with all the eras in it any changes in the combat will update AC1 worlds as well.

moreover, it will not be a story driven game only, it will be open worlds and you will meet others (more than 4) but your team will be the ones you invite for a mission or a patrol in a city or at sea, so to get the idea in a simple form it will be the assassins creed version of Destiny, but since the game mechanics and the story are always strong the game will be better.:)