PDA

View Full Version : Glitches ... Are not actually glitches guys ...

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 05:09 PM
:p:p

Ever since the first assassins creed, glitches were a thing where, If you're in the middle of a cutscene and your screen does the whole "Glitch" thing where it's sorta like static
for instance; In unity the multiplayer Assassins have those two "things" that are see through and they have that sound.. Or another when you go to the end of the map and you try to get out you're screen will sorta split and you'll see two arno's kinda.. Or when you have No health at all and you have that Line passing through the screen.. I can't really explain the description.. pretty much when you Have the whole Animus Breaking thing and you have to run into the portal before its too late... THATS a glitch . Look for that in a Cinematic mostly assassinations and you'll get a different Perspective of the story and how they're explaining it... Honestly it comes to show, Not many people know much about assassins creed.. Probably because you guys all started with Ezio.. ;););););)

Pr0metheus 1962
11-30-2014, 05:31 PM
I started with Altair. Those glitches were not gameplay flaws. Unity is full of glitches that are bugs.

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 05:43 PM
... then you should remember when you assassinated somebody you'd see a glitch in the cinematic. click a button and the view changes...

Rafe Harwood
11-30-2014, 05:44 PM
<sarcasm>sarcasm</sarcasm>

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 05:44 PM
You'd also get an achievement for finding all the glitches in AC.. . am i the only one who remembers

Rafe Harwood
11-30-2014, 05:53 PM
You'd also get an achievement for finding all the glitches in AC.. . am i the only one who remembers

No!

I'm still missing the 85% of glitches and all conversations with Lucy.

I know, I'm a slacker lol

RzaRecta357
11-30-2014, 05:54 PM
Heh yeah I wish those types of glitches remained. That and the conversations. The new thing is cool and all but I prefer the conversations.. Who cares if it's dorky?

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 06:03 PM
No!

I'm still missing the 85% of glitches and all conversations with Lucy.

I know, I'm a slacker lol

AHA
i was going to mention that!!! I actually got all the conversations with her and they were by mistake :/ i wanted the glitch so bad.. I only missed a few.

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Heh yeah I wish those types of glitches remained. That and the conversations. The new thing is cool and all but I prefer the conversations.. Who cares if it's dorky?

Nah man, i honestly Love having those convo's i personally want Ubisoft to stop listening to what we want and start from scratch make a game that they want.. The first game will be one of the best games!! They've made unity the same but with the shortst story line which sucks us but meh