PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION to devs: more skill points

similarly
11-30-2014, 02:29 PM
I earn plenty of money. I earn plenty of creed points. But you're being kinda stingy on the skill points. I understand there aren't that many skills. However, I'm halfway through sequence 10 and there are still things I want that I have nowhere NEAR enough points to buy. I play the missions. I play coop. But on my last coop mission, I didn't get ANY points. Can we have just a little more in the way of skill points?

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 02:35 PM
the just the right amount of skill points to unlock all skills, you just must know where to look.

answer in the spoiler press it on your on choice:
There are many skillpoints hidden in the co-op missions. You must use eagle vison to locate them. best tip are google it and then watch where they are on youtube.

similarly
11-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Okay, but don't you think they could bother to TELL us that a "sync point" gives us skill points?

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 04:02 PM
they have, but discretly. what fun is it when all the stuff are just in the open. its have to be some challanges to complete a game to 100%

YazX_
11-30-2014, 06:00 PM
there are plenty of sync/skills points in the game, please follow what Spikey1989 said and to add you can repeat them as much as you wish.

All.Names.Taken
11-30-2014, 07:42 PM
there are plenty of sync/skills points in the game, please follow what Spikey1989 said and to add you can repeat them as much as you wish.
Baloney. I'm very anti-social in the context of gaming because I have found that 99.9% of the people playing online are moronic idiots who lack any form of self-control in the terms of civility. AC is primarily a SP game. For Ubisoft to punish 90% of their player base by nerfing their character if they would rather not to play MP is yet another reason why this installment of the series is a failure if it's true that the only way to get skill points is to play co-op games.

D.I.D.
11-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Baloney. I'm very anti-social in the context of gaming because I have found that 99.9% of the people playing online are moronic idiots who lack any form of self-control in the terms of civility. AC is primarily a SP game. For Ubisoft to punish 90% of their player base by nerfing their character if they would rather not to play MP is yet another reason why this installment of the series is a failure if it's true that the only way to get skill points is to play co-op games.

It's not the only way. You get points for missions, so you can do more SP stuff for the points if you like. If you're tackling enough non-story missions in between your story ones, you'll have enough points for everything too. Co-op is just a way to get them quickly.

topeira1980
11-30-2014, 10:33 PM
It's not the only way. You get points for missions, so you can do more SP stuff for the points if you like. If you're tackling enough non-story missions in between your story ones, you'll have enough points for everything too. Co-op is just a way to get them quickly.

what? is it possible to get skill points by doing side content?! really? what side content, for example?

YazX_
11-30-2014, 10:35 PM

Hey there, there is nothing in game that prevents you from playing co-op missions solo, you can play them alone or invite people to play with you, i've completed half of them so far alone, so they are not locked for MP only.

what? is it possible to get skill points by doing side content?! really? what side content, for example?

The only two ways to get skill/sync points are by doing co-op and main missions, there are no other ways, unless if there is something i'm not aware of and i doubt it to be honest ;)

Altair1789
12-01-2014, 12:46 AM
I think they should just remove the skill point/ customization mechanics. I didn't like this concept of playing as yourself as the modern day

similarly
12-01-2014, 12:50 AM

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with online play. I have too! I had such negative experiences before (cheating, trolling, bullying etc.) that I lost all interest in multiplayer.

But with Unity, I've had very POSITIVE experiences with coop. I've had a great time with Unity's coop, and it's because I've been really fortunate to play with people who worked together. I've had people revive me, and I've revived other people. I've gotten held up in a brawl and had coop people come to the rescue, seemingly out of nowhere, and I've gone back into danger after successfully fleeing so that I could help a coop ally escape a fight they'd gotten bogged down in.

So I'd like to say that the people I've met on coop have been awesome. Even if you've had bad experiences in OTHER games, maybe don't give up on UNITY Coop.

Anyway, as others have said: you can always try to solo it.

YazX_
12-01-2014, 01:13 AM
I think they should just remove the skill point/ customization mechanics. I didn't like this concept of playing as yourself as the modern day

sadly me either :( , but on the bright side, AC always trying new things and mechanics to keep things fresh, some might work and others dont :)

Altair1789
12-01-2014, 03:04 AM
sadly me either :( , but on the bright side, AC always trying new things and mechanics to keep things fresh, some might work and others dont :)

I just hope customization won't become a thing of the series. I don't see how they could keep co op, skill points, and customization without keeping the same modern day every game, which would be really bad

jeffies04
12-01-2014, 03:05 AM
I'm not a fan of multiplayer either. I thought I would love the invasions in Watch Dogs... but the cheating is so rampant it really lost its excitement quickly.

Unity is a lot of fun, however. Just load it up and it's a cool feeling when you start working as a team.

I'd give it more of a chance.

NightmareGK13
12-01-2014, 03:52 AM
they should let us unlock legendary gear without the club competition crap, im fine doing co-op missions solo but depending on other club members to unlock gear is ridiculous... and vice-versa of course, one reason I play solo is that I can play when I want and not wait for someone to join

D.I.D.
12-01-2014, 04:34 AM
The only two ways to get skill/sync points are by doing co-op and main missions, there are no other ways, unless if there is something i'm not aware of and i doubt it to be honest ;)

Ahh, okay. I was playing tons of side content in between story missions, and some of that would have been a mixture of co-op missions in both MP and solo modes. Then I'd see that I had huge amounts of skill points, so I thought it was just missions in general that earned them. My mistake!

topeira1980
12-01-2014, 08:00 AM
i wish i could convert the tons over tons of useless creed points to skill points. what are those creed points for anyways? color schemes? that's it? i got SO many of those with nothing to spend them on. why no skills?....

similarly
12-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Some of the higher level gear costs as much as 10,000 creed points to upgrade.

Anykeyer
12-01-2014, 08:45 AM
they should let us unlock legendary gear without the club competition crap, im fine doing co-op missions solo but depending on other club members to unlock gear is ridiculous... and vice-versa of course, one reason I play solo is that I can play when I want and not wait for someone to join

Club competitions are based on creed points farming. To win your club needs to get more creed points than other clubs. Looks like you dont even have to actually play coop.
According to in-game description each club will compete only against 5 other clubs. Its not stated anywhere but I guess game will take the number of members into account. If so you will have a good shot at winning competitions even if you just made your own club and dont have anyone else in it.

similarly
12-03-2014, 01:27 AM
Now, if only they would START the club competitions so I could unlock that legendary gear.