PDA

View Full Version : Negative game experience

sm123456784
11-30-2014, 10:28 AM
I don`t know where come from those who say that game is stunning and is awesome.

This game is terrible. This game is worst game after I played all parts of AC. Huge lags, even after 1.3 patch. Even after I played previous parts of game on my older not upgraded PC.

I haven't see such a raw game ever. Main hero is often stacked here or there, and, listen, the game is not playable at all even after 1.3 patch, that fellow at Bastille escape falling down somewhere out the map, and that`s it.

I don't know really guys, how this crap can be exist. I`m very disappointed.

Yes, and I registered specially to make this post.

similarly
11-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Not everybody is having trouble with the game. The game runs quite smoothly for me. I haven't figured out yet why some people who have almost the same setup I do have trouble while I don't. With computers and games these days, there are a lot of variables to deal with.

SoulSlash3r
11-30-2014, 11:41 AM
Not everybody is having trouble with the game. The game runs quite smoothly for me. I haven't figured out yet why some people who have almost the same setup I do have trouble while I don't. With computers and games these days, there are a lot of variables to deal with.

It runs not all smooth. Depends also on the videocard. Mine was a bit old haha.

but the main problem i have now is when I play multiplayer quests suddenly my whole AC crashed and stop working.
I have to logout and kill all u-play parts to even get playing again.
That's mostly my problem now.

Hopefully there will be a fix soon.