PDA

View Full Version : To those who may find this interesting [SPOILERS]

Layytez
11-30-2014, 09:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HrI8Cst.jpg

UniteUnderPower
11-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Interesting...does this mean Desmond has also become a part of the animus computer programs? Same as Clay?

LoyalACFan
11-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh boy, another dead-end clue they'll stretch out for five more years and then never really explain at all. I'm not forgiving them for brushing off all of Clay's messages as "the ravings of a madman."

Layytez
11-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Interesting...does this mean Desmond has also become a part of the animus computer programs? Same as Clay?
Well Juno is in "The Grey" which is basically online. I would take this as they are both online but Juno has them locked up somehow. How their minds got online is what I'm trying to figure out. The last trace of Clay's mind was with Desmond (Lost archives) so maybe when Desmond released Juno she also took Desmond's and Clay's minds with her.

Oh boy, another dead-end clue they'll stretch out for five more years and then never really explain at all. I'm not forgiving them for brushing off all of Clay's messages as "the ravings of a madman."
Who knows at this point. We do know that Juno can't use a human body and has explained why. Since she can't come to us we must to go her. I think she plans to remake the First Civ race and era within Helix. This could be our way of going back to those times. She wants to revive her race and there is no way she can do that physically.