PDA

View Full Version : What is your Assassin style?

fenris19892
11-30-2014, 09:06 AM
As the title suggests go ahead and post your assassin style here and who knows maybe ya can form a group?I'll list each one and their descriptions here and it can be found on your initiates profile which you are:

Generalist-You have found balance between the different fundamental skills of an assassin.You can adapt to any situation by combining different approaches.Every problem can be solved with the right solution,and you have all of them on your key set.

Rioter-You are a sharp blade flying at full speed.You run through your enemies without mercy. They are only obstacles to overcome by slicing and cutting. You sow chaos before quickly evaporating

Daredevil-You are an escape artist.You like to turn your enemies into pursuers, before vanishing completely.Your weapons are your speed, your agility, and your environment. You react and move quickly, allowing you to evade any potential threat.

Infiltrator-Hiding and running are your specialties. You are just a shadow creeping into your enemy's territory.Your mind is a machine dedicated to meticulously calculating your next move while running from one cover point to the next.

Prowler-You are an invisible threat. Hidden in the shadows, you wait patiently to take down your prey one by one. You get close enough to incapacitate them or steal their last breath with your blade.

Brawler-You are a ruthless fighter who feeds on the fear he creates in the eyes of his enemies. Your skills in close combat allow you to stab right into the heart of a conflict. You'll never run without giving a good fight.

Tormentor-Unpredictable, you are the disturbing presence that torments enemies. You dispatch targets from either up close or lang range. Disappearing into the shadows between each assassination is child's play for you, being detected only adds to the challenge.

Trickster-Why would you adapt to your environment when you can bend it to serve your needs Instead?You don't like to get your hands dirty. Playing with the minds of your enemies is your specialty,and you do it with surgical precision.

Handler-You are resourceful, yet aggressive. You are endowed with a sharp mind and sharper blades. When soling a problem you rely on the quickest solution, whether it involves blood or not.

My style:Infiltrator/Prowler

Misterscruff63
11-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Actually getting it to work would be nice ! But when it did I was a Prowler.

topeira1980
11-30-2014, 12:27 PM
yesterday i was assessed as a RIOTER, but that is most likely because i love getting into fights on the streets on purpose. i love fighting 3 to 5 enemies at once when i free roam or do side missions, but this tactic doesnt work in real assassination missions or heist missions.
in missions im usually stealthy and engage in open combat when there are 3 enemies or less (because i enjoy a good fight but still want to win). i rarely use my handgun and occasionally use my phantom blade when the odds arent in my favor to dwindle the numbers in a packed room.
smoke is there if my plan goes wrong and i need to flee but it's not there so i can smoke 4 enemies and stab them while they cough.

x___Luffy___x
11-30-2014, 12:31 PM
mostly mine is infiltrator but i ve been all at least once except the generalist :)

Boghtdrincker
11-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Infiltrator one day the other day iam a rioter and the next iam a prowler but the last couple of days it sticks to prowler/infiltrator. Aspiring to become a tormentor.

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 02:08 PM
for the record, the style updates close to every15 min. i have the site up on second screen adn see it change very often.

seville57
11-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Right now I'm a Brawler.

fenris19892
11-30-2014, 06:10 PM
for the record, the style updates close to every15 min. i have the site up on second screen adn see it change very often.

oh i know i just figure why not have a little fun with it and see what other assassins styles people have

Misterscruff63
11-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Managed to log into today I'm a brawler now :) Not that every things working properly still mind you.

NicoParasite
11-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Im a Infiltrator since day 1,i love my stealthy Arno :)

NightmareGK13
11-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Between Infiltrator and Prowler :P