PDA

View Full Version : Back Seat Drivers Crew!

JustForThaLolz
11-30-2014, 05:41 AM
Back Seat Drivers Crew!

Motto: Here to tell you how to really drive every step of the way.

When driving, have you ever been under fire by a fellow passenger, telling you how to drive and what you did wrong? These are what we all would like to call, Back Seat Drivers. Now, no matter if you were driving or riding along as a passenger, we have all encountered at least 2 or 3 of these kinds of people.

Well, I am here to announce that us Back Seat Drivers are making a crew. The Back Seat Drivers crew will be coming to a road near you, and will be correcting you and showing you how to drive at the same time!

We are a new crew, looking to start a community of people who seek enjoyment from racing, group tournaments, group cross country races, and becoming the best Back Seat Drivers the world has ever seen!

Requirements:
1. Age: 17+ (Exceptions will be made)
2. Teamspeak 3
3.Trash talking is allowed as long as you can back it up. Otherwise don't do it!
4.Maturity is a must!
5. Able to take a joke!
6. Able to have a good time!
7.Mic is preferred(Even though I do not have one atm...)
8.Active 3-4 days a week
9. Must Speak English
10. Members will have to put "BSD_" in front of their name.

We will have monthly tournaments to see who will be the top racers of the crew for the following month. We will also have weekly car meets, so we can see who has the best looking cars or the fastest. We will also have a mystery game the whole crew will play each month.

If you are going to join, let me know so I can pm you the teamspeak info!

!The first few people to join us, will get a good chance at being a captain in the crew if we get big enough!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/B_Seat_Drivers <---Here for announcements and a hint of what is to come in the monthly meets.

Current Members:
1. BSD_JFTLolz
2. BSD-_-Darg <---he felt like being different
3. BSD_KillaKKing
4. BSD_Murph9
5. Cryove<---still needs to put BSD_ in
6. OneErection<----^^^^^
7. Chrisanator779<---^^^^
8. shadicblitz<----^^^^^^^

Sgtsausage1234
12-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Back Seat Drivers Crew!

When driving, have you ever been under fire by a fellow passenger, telling you how to drive and what you did wrong? These are what we all would like to call, Back Seat Drivers. Now, no matter if you were driving or riding along as a passenger, we have all encountered at least 2 or 3 of these kinds of people.

Well, I am here to announce that us Back Seat Drivers are making a crew. The Back Seat Drivers crew will be coming to a road near you, and will be correcting you and showing you how to drive at the same time!

We are a new crew, looking to start a community of people who seek enjoyment from racing, group tournaments, group cross country races, and becoming the best Back Seat Drivers the world has ever seen!

Requirements:
2. Teamspeak 3
3.Trash talking is allowed as long as you can back it up. Otherwise don't do it!
4.Maturity is a must!
5. Able to take a joke!

We will have monthly tournaments to see who will be the top racers of the crew for the following month. We will also have weekly car meets, so we can see who has the best looking cars or the fastest. We will also have a mystery game the whole crew will play each month.

!The first few people to join us, will get a good chance at being a captain in the crew if we get big enough!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/B_Seat_Drivers <---Here for announcements and a hint of what is to come in the monthly meets.

Hey my name is Aaron 20 years old looking to join a crew to roll around with :)

JustForThaLolz
12-02-2014, 12:06 AM

Alright cool, will send you the ts info!

JustForThaLolz
12-02-2014, 04:31 AM
For anybody wondering, it's not just me and Sgtsausage123(applied-will be accepted). We have approximately 4 people (they won't be on the game as soon it comes out though), but we are looking to start a fun racing community for The Crew!

Cryove
12-03-2014, 06:47 AM
Im interested! Names Chris I'm 18 fun and free roam is mostly where I'm at but i'll get a little competitive :cool:

Murph_9
12-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Jake, 19, alright at driving, new to teamspeak.

ID: Murph_9

KutRoald
12-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Im MeneerTroll and i own a Teamspeak server

18 years and did every need for speed XD.

this is for the PC rigth?

RentreX
12-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Pc, geoff(phippsiekhuntt) is the name, 23, not to bad a driving though still trying to get the dirt spec down pat

JustForThaLolz
12-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Glad to see all of you apply! Now seeing that I just woke up, I will be getting back with all of you later today! So don't go anywhere haha

Sol.NeB
12-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Back Seat Drivers Crew!

Requirements:
2. Teamspeak 3
4.Maturity is a must!
5. Able to take a joke!
8.Active 3-4 days a week
9. English

Hey my name is Max 16 will be 17 in just under a month looking for an active crew and looks like your's is it :D hopefully i can join

JustForThaLolz
12-03-2014, 11:14 PM
For anyone who has a question or is just looking to apply, just join in the TS!

IP: darg.killervent.com
Pass: FordRaptor

Remember to come on by if you are interested and same with the people above me.

Or if possibly, you can ask me on steam...Steam: JustForThaLolz

Thanks! :)

KillaKKing
12-04-2014, 03:21 AM
Hi I am interested in joining your crew I have Teamspeak and am 26 years old and live on the West Coast of USA. My steam info is Kingkev and Uplay ID is KillaKKing. Let me know your ts info so I can log in and start doing some runs! I am currently level 41 and would like to get 50 asap I just want some people to roll with so I will help people catch up.
Thanks,
Kevin

Z5_reactr1
12-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi i would like to join please, im 27, have team speak and from UK

Thanks

JustForThaLolz
12-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Hi i would like to join please, im 27, have team speak and from UK

Thanks

If you can stay up a little late, you can expect to see me in the TS around 4 pm to 11pm CT

Z5_reactr1
12-04-2014, 03:41 PM
If you can stay up a little late, you can expect to see me in the TS around 4 pm to 11pm CT

Ok, it wont be tonight but tomorrow, see you then

Chrisanator779
12-05-2014, 03:56 AM
Hey my name is Chris, currently 16, only level 11 but I think with a crew behind my back I could level up faster. KillaKKing referred me.
Uplay ID same as here: Chrisanator779
Steam name: Chrispy
You wont find me on steam with that name so try using either eatchrispy or 76561198092683643.

shadicblitz
12-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Back Seat Drivers Crew!

Requirements:
2. Teamspeak 3
4.Maturity is a must!
5. Able to take a joke!
8.Active 3-4 days a week
9. English

Hey Names Nick 25 love this game going to be playing alot and need a good group to join, Hope to be able to join. Lets Race Guys :D

JustForThaLolz
12-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Alright cool! Make sure you hop on the TS anywhere from 4-11 pm US CT, so I can get you guys settled in!

JustForThaLolz
12-08-2014, 06:32 AM
We looking for more people so we can start getting some pvp races going. If you think you are decent racer or just like having fun, come on to our TS!

JustForThaLolz
12-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Updated a member list of who is in BSD! We still need more active people for BSD!