PDA

View Full Version : Companion App download NOT WORKING! Anyone else with this problem?

SkypherDZN
11-29-2014, 11:33 PM
Hello Assassins,
I bought a smartphone just for playing the App and getting 100% sync in the game. Sadly it seems that I can't download the App from Google Play store for whatever reason. I cannot see a download button and google play store tells my that my 'current version is not compatible with the app'. Can you help me out or did someone also experience this problem. If yes, do you know a fix for this? Thanks

bitebug2003
11-29-2014, 11:47 PM
There is a AC Unity Companion FAQ with a list of the phones/tablets that are supported at the launch of the app

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-companion-app-faq/

Hope that helps

EmptyCrustacean
11-30-2014, 12:59 AM
Hello Assassins,
I bought a smartphone just for playing the App and getting 100% sync in the game. Sadly it seems that I can't download the App from Google Play store for whatever reason. I cannot see a download button and google play store tells my that my 'current version is not compatible with the app'. Can you help me out or did someone also experience this problem. If yes, do you know a fix for this? Thanks

I had this problem at first with my iphone 4 but deleted the icon on my screen and re-downloaded. Try again and if it does not work contact Ubisoft tech.