PDA

View Full Version : Disguise Ability

Derp43
11-29-2014, 11:06 PM
I got the disguise ability unlocked about a day ago, and I was disappointed about the fact that the disguise wasn't permanent. I expected it to be similar to the disguise mechanic in Saboteur, where you could keep the disguise as long as you wanted if you didn't do anything suspicious(Walking close to guards, free running etc.) So overall I'm pretty disappointed in it, as it could have been so much more.

RinoTheBouncer
11-29-2014, 11:09 PM
I’m actually disappointed that such feature existed in the first place. What happened to synchronization? now we’re doing old-school multiplayer hacks in the main game? give me a break. If the real Arno wasn’t a shape-shifter, then I have no reason to become a shape-shifter when I relive his life in the Animus/Helix. And if the Animus/Helix could allow such a breach in synchronization then it should equally allow me to be invincible.

GoldenBoy9999
11-29-2014, 11:19 PM
I’m actually disappointed that such feature existed in the first place. What happened to synchronization? now we’re doing old-school multiplayer hacks in the main game? give me a break. If the real Arno wasn’t a shape-shifter, then I have no reason to become a shape-shifter when I relive his life in the Animus/Helix. And if the Animus/Helix could allow such a breach in synchronization then it should equally allow me to be invincible.

Yes, the disguise skill doesn't make sense. You have valid points.