PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood club contacts

blohmkin175
11-29-2014, 10:28 PM
So whenever I try to view the members of my club, everyone in the member list shows up as my own name, there's like 30 blohmkins. Same thing happens if I go to compare player and I also cant invite any of them. Friends that I have added show up fine, its just club members. Its done this with 2 different clubs. Anyone have this issue or know what to do?

NightmareGK13
11-29-2014, 11:24 PM
So whenever I try to view the members of my club, everyone in the member list shows up as my own name, there's like 30 blohmkins. Same thing happens if I go to compare player and I also cant invite any of them. Friends that I have added show up fine, its just club members. Its done this with 2 different clubs. Anyone have this issue or know what to do?

having the same thing with my club leader -_-

Spikey1989
11-29-2014, 11:47 PM
UBIsoft have said they are aware of the bug, but i think i read the patch3 would have fixed that. still have the same problem myself even with patch 3

deep.neogy
11-30-2014, 05:21 AM

Same problem to me also...
I NEED A ACTIVE CLUB MY PRESENT CLUB IS NOT ACTIVE
Hey lets create a new club to play together and complete all the co-op missions.
Will you join the new club...If then add me in UPAY.

Chiko-Pops
11-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Same thing here, i accept some guys in my club, but i see only guys that i have in my contacts ! And there is hundred guys with my name in my contact list ... PLEASE do something ...

Still waiting for club competitions ... 16 days ....

Same for Initiates exercises ...

Really next time, do AN OPEN ALPHA !! SO MUCH BUGS !

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 02:28 PM
lol. on the open alpha part. they closed the alpha and beta part in June ;)
some ppl just can be patient :)
do the accomplishments while waiting :)

Join Initiates club (INIT) ;)

Chiko-Pops
11-30-2014, 03:21 PM
lol. on the open alpha part. they closed the alpha and beta part in June ;)
some ppl just can be patient :)
do the accomplishments while waiting :)

Join Initiates club (INIT) ;)

I didn't said there wasn't any Alpha.
I said there wasn't an OPEN alpha. Open means taht everyone can test it. In order to have some pb resolved with massive ppl ...

Please read before troll.

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 03:58 PM
i get you, mixed two open threads :)sry :)

Aenigmatix
12-07-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm having this problem as well.

I don't recall this being identified as a fix in Patch 3, but even if it was, I'm still experiencing it.

Anyone else had this problem fixed for them?

I'm in a club with 20 people but I can't play with them because my contacts just shows my name 20 times.

Spikey1989
12-08-2014, 08:45 AM
i have been able to play a great deal of coops with club, the best way i found to do it are. add them to ypur fl and then invite from play together menu.