PDA

View Full Version : I think i know what's causing the frame drops! [This might be it]

DeluxedMass
11-29-2014, 05:21 PM
I think it's because of the gameplay mechanics [New Game Engine].
I didn't bother updating to Patch 3.0 because of what other members are reporting [guards detect you know matter what, same frame drop issues,etc], but there was a huge issue that existed in both Patch 1 and Patch 2, after some sequences when ever you tried to enter a mission the menu didn't show up, I sometimes tried to rapidly press X on my PS4 and sometimes i got it working, and whenever i tried that i got HUGE frame drops [2 minutes of nothing happening other than the in-game sound], or after the frame drops i would see myself grabbing the air instead of an object and get stuck until i fast traveled.
And now that i think of it i sometimes i don't see some in-game animations complete, for example when sometimes i jump above guards i don't see them turning or getting their weapons out.
But there's a solution to fix the frame drop issue for a period of time, you need to pause the game [doesn't matter how long] and you'll have a full 2 minutes of pure no frame drops gameplay.