PDA

View Full Version : Post patch drama

lapiaf
11-29-2014, 12:20 PM
I am in dire need of help.
After the patch gameplay seemed much smoother. I was happier, things were going well. I was, however, still getting stuck on the Bellec fight so I decided to erase my saves and start over - give the game a fresh start, clean slate, new beginning...etc.
However, now the game freezes in the loading screen, and is freezing very early in the game when trying to find De la Serre (going up the stairs into the gallery). This was not a drama before the patch at all.
Is anyone else having these issues?
Ideas on how to fix it?
I have tried lower graphics, lower resolution, lower aspect ratio...everything I can think of. Getting super frustrated now.

Mr_Shade
11-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi there,

Have you verified your game files?

You can do this directly in Uplay - drop the 'play' button and select the verify option - this can solve a lot of crashes.

If this does not help - please contact the support team directly, since they can help troubleshoot further!

www.support.ubi.com

lapiaf
11-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi there,

Have you verified your game files?

You can do this directly in Uplay - drop the 'play' button and select the verify option - this can solve a lot of crashes.

If this does not help - please contact the support team directly, since they can help troubleshoot further!

www.support.ubi.com

Thank you. :)
I'll give that a go.