PDA

View Full Version : So WTF my game freezes. EVERY TIME I START IT UP

FatiguedEnigma
11-29-2014, 09:24 AM
I was online and my game froze, sending me the xbox homescreen.. Sooooo i played the disk as usual thinking its a typical bug.. But nope.. Thhis time i get [edit] over By Ubisoft..
My game will play per usual main menu Continue game.. loading loading.... In game 3..2...1. Freeze!! Exit back to the home screen!! WTF is wrong ever since the update !! i was perfectly fine until the update.. iF IT WASNT FOR THESE KIDS to [edit] like they did with BF4 i wouldnt be here now taking their place!!!

I payed 150$ for this game got the Notre dame edtition and again i get [edit] over!!! i Personally think if you buy an Edition SEASON pass SHOULD be included.../??/ I Love Ubisoft ..a nd im grateful for everything they've done!! but they're Becoming EA.. they don't give a [edit] about the game any more.. Its more about the [edit] MONEY!!! this Will Probably Kill Assassins creed for me.. considering ive been there since the start.!!!

I'm tired.. [edit] tired i've waited so [edit] long for this game.. just to be shat on..Now i feel what the BF4 veterans went through,,, I Give Up!!! Thanks Ubisoft For RUINING This Game

MontrossXGMR
11-29-2014, 10:32 AM
I can't play Unity at all on the PS4 while connected to the internet. The game crashes 100% of the time and is unplayable. It is that CE error code that many people are getting.

I kind of just gave up on playing Unity because who knows when these issues will be fixed. Also I just got Shadow of Mordor which is a great game on black friday discount. It is a shame because AC Unity could have had so much potential if it werent for these game breaking bugs.

Luckily i think the next AC game will be a great improvement from Unity. I am sure Ubisoft will learn from their mistakes and make the next game much better in every way

Mr_Shade
11-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi,

If you have issues with freezing or crashing - without error messages - best to try some basic troubleshooting.

Back up your save game [to usb /cloud]

Re- install the game.

Replace the save games.

If that does not solve the issue, please contact support, who are there to help you troubleshoot issues, so that you can get back playing the game as fast as possible!

www.support.ubi.com

Latte10010
11-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Well, I had same issue after Patch 3, but someone (not here, in Japanese PS forum) suggested to
unlink PSN, Facebook from Uplay account profile.
Because it seems (according to the guy) that PSN (or Xbox) and Ubisoft server have some issues with this online crash.
I'm no expert so I have no idea in detail.
Some claimed that it won't crash in new PSN account. But I don't want ditch my PSN account so I only tried this:

I unlink my PSN, Facebook account from Uplay "Account Information" section from PC.

I loaded my game offline on PS4, then went online by LAN cable connected and PSN is online. It was fine.
So, during the game, from Option button, I choose Uplay then it asked me e-mail & password (since it unlinked) then I log-in.

It was fine online. No crash. After I finished game by myself, I decided to try co-op. So I did same thing again, I could play game online.
I was advised never finish the game without doing "finish application" in option button, it ruins save file so it makes crash as well.

Anyway, now I can play game normally even starting it online. I have never uninstalled my game.

But there are more glitches than before Patch 3. I had no big issues before then, I wish I can remove this **** patch.

FatiguedEnigma
11-29-2014, 04:13 PM
I Can't even put my save data on anything!!!! I've tried usb and all that comes up is "delete saved data"

risingmo0n
11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm on Xbox and having the same issue! I don't even get INTO the game! I tried loading it up both with internet connection and without, but every time, right after I click "Continue" on my save file, the game loads for 10 seconds then crashes. Always the same timing, always the same way. I go right back to the Xbox home screen. I can't "uninstall" my game because it's run through the disk, and I can't "move" my save file without ripping the hard drive out of the Xbox. This is ridiculous. They should make it so we can uninstall this buggy patch!

Kregen227
11-30-2014, 06:27 AM
I've tried to do those steps too to get the game to play online. Uninstalled an downloaded the game three times and still got the same results. Only thing Ubisoft phone support told me was to delete the game and download again cause it worked on the one they had...not gonna do it again to only get the same results. Seemed like the guy on the phone wasn't all that interested in helping an just rushed me off the phone.

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 07:23 AM
Rising Moon. Thats me..

I cant play it AT all since the worthless update

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 07:25 AM
I've tried to do those steps too to get the game to play online. Uninstalled an downloaded the game three times and still got the same results. Only thing Ubisoft phone support told me was to delete the game and download again cause it worked on the one they had...not gonna do it again to only get the same results. Seemed like the guy on the phone wasn't all that interested in helping an just rushed me off the phone.

Wow.. I'm starting to get pissed off now. They don't care about us anymore.. They say they do, But they just don't .. I will not be Restarting my Game!!! I refuse to Do every siingle mission again.. I've Got So far 96% Done.. Only a few more side missions and chests. I'm so angry

RachelRyana
11-30-2014, 07:39 AM
I've been having the same problem as well. It was fine 2 days ago, but since yesterday the game has crashed everytime I want to play co-op missions.

FatiguedEnigma
11-30-2014, 07:52 AM
I've been having the same problem as well. It was fine 2 days ago, but since yesterday the game has crashed everytime I want to play co-op missions.

Well I was in the middle of an online match, then i assumed it was its daily crash.. But ever since i can't play even single player. It loads then crashes.