PDA

View Full Version : UBI is not able to ship my Assassinís Creed Unity Guillotine Collector's box.

EnosKP
11-29-2014, 02:48 AM
I pre-order Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine Collector's Box. And UBI is not able to ship my purchase so far, TWO WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH.

It's ME to track the abnormal shipping status with DHL and notify UBI, submitting a ticket.

But UBI customer service just acts like an NPC, looping in same empty words without progression.

It's too ridiculous. From the logs, you can see how CS keeps shooting "You will receive update" to me and nothing actually happens.

They ignored my question of the order status!

They ignore my demands of new shipment since no one knows what happened to last one!

I paid 164euro and what I get is digital download of the game!

Updates 12/05

Now the UBI CS is playing blind/deaf with me.

No any response over a week.

It's not small glitch in game or something. It's a 164EURO package they OWE ME.

Updates 12/08

Same old shallow response. And NO ANY PROGRESS at all.:mad:

= = = Communicates with UBI CS = = =

UBI 12/5/2014 12:24:09 PM
Hi thanks for your reply.I have logged this to be investigated for you.Sorry for any delay and inconvenience.I will update as soon as i can.

NolanHsieh12/4/2014 11:33:48 PM
It's over a week since "my order is being with", still no tracking number and ETD of shipment.
Is there any update?

NolanHsieh12/2/2014 1:24:45 PM
There's another four days passed. I still don't receive any shipment info at all.

Please response to my demand:

Can UBI make another shipment to me first, then you can take as long as needed to deal the problem with DHL?

UBI 11/28/2014 7:24:58 PM
HI order is being dealt with. you will recieve an email confirmation when processed.

NolanHsieh11/28/2014 3:35:20 PM
Hi:
Since there's definitely some problem regarding to original order between UBI and DHL, I don't think I'm the one who should suffer from the consequence.
Can UBI make another shipment to me first, then you can take as long as needed to deal the problem with DHL?

UBI 11/28/2014 3:06:21 PM
Hi this is being logged with our warehouse.iapologise but no update as yet.

NolanHsieh11/28/2014 2:26:12 AM
To be more specific, by "DHL failed to retrieve the package", it means DHL failed to retrieve the package from the sender, in this case, UBISOFT.
Please help to check with your logistic/warehouse or who else is handling the shipment.
Why does the shipment scheduled at Nov.14 not even arrive DHL at Nov.28?
It's quite unacceptable.
Whatever the loose end between UBI and DHL is, I wish UBI could make another shipment to me first, and find out the problem of original shipment with DHL afterwards.

NolanHsieh11/27/2014 2:20:03 PM
Hi:
Can it be more specific?
I still can't get any information like ETD of the shipment or any status update.
Thank you.

UBI 11/27/2014 11:24:43 AM
Hi thanks for your query. i will log this with our warehouse for you for investigation. thankyou

NolanHsieh11/27/2014 3:10:47 AM
Hi
I haven't receive any update or notification until today.
Since the ticket is likely to close itself if I don't give feedback in four days, I have to check the status again.
Can I know the status my order is currently at? Is there any problem preventing it being shipped out since Nov.14 till now?
Best Regards.

UBI 11/24/2014 6:57:35 PM
hi thanks for your reply . i have logged your details at the warehouse and you should recieve an email with any updates.

NolanHsieh11/22/2014 12:09:22 PM
Hi:
Here's my order confirmation sent from UBI, which includes digital download of Assassin's Creed Unity Special Edition(Pre*Ordered) & physical shipment of Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine Collector's box.
Besides,I've successfully installed and played the game through Uplay. The order should be valid.
Best regards.

UBI 11/22/2014 10:48:46 AM
Hi thanks for your query. your order showing as incomplete. i will log this with our spreadsheet for the warehouse to be investigated.

NolanHsieh11/22/2014 5:51:47 AM
Hi.
I've checked DHL website today and there's a new status "Please contact DHL" added to Waybill: 1173133205,
after the 1st status "Shipment information received" logged at Nov.14.
After calling DHL customer service, they said this WayBill is closed because they failed to retrieve the package.
It looks the shipment is not currently in transit with DHL (tracking no 1173133205).
Will there be a new tracking number for the order?
Thank you.

UBI 11/21/2014 4:19:21 PM
Hi thanks for your query. your order has been shipped and is in transit with DHL worldwide express.tracking no 1173133205.e do sincerely apologise for this situation. We are aware that we are experiencing a delay in the assassins creed orders and we
are working closely with the warehouse and the shipping company to get your order sent to you as soon as possible. Please be
assured your order will be sent out and you will receive an email confirmation containing a tracking number.
Please accept our apologies on this situation.

Ga7er
11-29-2014, 05:50 AM
I had some kind of the same problem with last years edition here in Germany. Had to wait over two and a half weeks to receive the package from Ubishop. Then it came – after many, many support tickets – without an apology for the delay. What I learned during that time: Don't order games from Ubishop. It's not worth it.

EnosKP
11-29-2014, 07:07 AM
"Don't order games from Ubishop."

Yes, I learn it now, in a painful way.

They have the worst logistic/customer service/info sharing among all digital/physical seller I've ever contacted.

seville57
11-29-2014, 09:38 AM
I pre-orderd the Guillotine Edition on ubishop, I think it was 23/6 and I got it on the release date.

Livin in Sweden.

EnosKP
11-30-2014, 01:56 AM
Unfortunately I'm not so lucky.
I'm still torturing by the worst logistic/customer service/info sharing I've ever seen.

barryshen0605
11-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately I'm not so lucky.
I'm still torturing by the worst logistic/customer service/info sharing I've ever seen.

You are not alone. I got my Guillotine Collector's box on 25 Nov.

By the way, I pre-order Guillotine Collector's box for me and two sets of Notre Dame Edition for my friends on 26 Oct. But Ubishop cancelled two sets of Notre Dame Edition and only shipped Guillotine Collector's box without my confirmation. The customer service reply me these part of order are cancelled because of "stack availability".:mad:
they don't make up for me and my friends.

This is the worst shopping experience in my life. Don't order games from Ubishop.

EnosKP
12-01-2014, 05:36 PM
It's Dec.2 at my location.

I still don't have tracking number of my shipment and UBI doesn't even care to give me a reason why they are not able to ship it out.:mad:

I'm literally ROBBED by this ignorant company.

EnosKP
12-02-2014, 03:27 PM
There's another four days passed since last shallow response form CS ticket.
My question is submitted over two weeks and there's no any help from UBI.

Is there any way I can contact CS manager or anyone else who won't jut reply in pre-scripted nonsense?

Any UBI staff is surfing on this forum?

YazX_
12-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Please contact Mr_Shade via PM he is the community manager.

Mr_Shade
12-02-2014, 04:16 PM
indeed, please send me you order number and support ticket references and I'l ask one of the team to look into it.

EnosKP
12-03-2014, 04:41 AM
PM sent. I sincerely wish I could actually get some help this time.

EnosKP
12-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Now the UBI CS is playing blind/deaf with me.

No any response over a week.

It's not small glitch in game or something. It's a 164EURO package they OWE ME.

= = = Communicates with UBI CS = = =

NolanHsieh12/4/2014 11:33:48 PM
It's over a week since "my order is being with", still no tracking number and ETD of shipment.
Is there any update?

NolanHsieh12/2/2014 1:24:45 PM
There's another four days passed. I still don't receive any shipment info at all.

Please response to my demand:

UBI 11/28/2014 7:24:58 PM
HI order is being dealt with. you will recieve an email confirmation when processed.

NolanHsieh11/28/2014 3:35:20 PM
Hi:
Since there's definitely some problem regarding to original order between UBI and DHL, I don't think I'm the one who should suffer from the consequence.

strigoi1958
12-05-2014, 01:55 AM
I think Ubi could email the serial number to people who order the physical game and merchandise so they could at least download the game and start playing before their package arrives.... possibly something to think about or better yet just place it in their library :D

EnosKP
12-05-2014, 03:54 AM
Nevertheless, it's still ridiculous that they're unable to deliver the package to DHL over THREE WEEKS after product launch.

And REFUSE to answer any question from their anxious customer.:mad:

EnosKP
12-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Same old shallow response. And NO ANY PROGRESS at all.:mad:
= = =
UBI 12/5/2014 12:24:09 PM
Hi thanks for your reply.I have logged this to be investigated for you.Sorry for any delay and inconvenience.I will update as soon as i can.

JackienStephan
12-08-2014, 01:32 PM
indeed, please send me you order number and support ticket references and I'l ask one of the team to look into it.

And I bought 2 Guillotine Boxes and you only send me 1 code for the extra content, where is the other code?

I asked for help on support website TWICE but no one is answering me.

EnosKP
12-08-2014, 02:19 PM
From my communication logs with CS, asking for help twice is just far from enough to gain their slight attention.

JackienStephan
12-08-2014, 02:31 PM
From my communication logs with CS, asking for help twice is just far from enough to gain their slight attention.

:( If the season pass is still available, I won't care about this **** problem. But...:mad:There is no season pass any longer.

I recieved the boxes quite late, so I did not buy season pass. What a pitty!

EnosKP
12-09-2014, 06:45 AM
What bothers me is that CS always responses like NPC in pre-scripted lines.

No matter what question I raised, they just replied with same irrelevant answer, and refused to communicate at all.

It's nearly A MONTH after product lauch, and UBI still failed to ship my order WITHOUT ANY REASON.

How UBI treats their customer in such ruthless manner is the most unacceptable.:mad:

NightmareGK13
12-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Is there anyway you can file a complaint or something?
In Portugal we have a consumer defense thingy (deco) not sure if you have something similar although I think deco is international.

Your situation is pissing even me off, specially because of ubisoft lack of responsibility, they basically stole your money with all the letters in the word.
And I don't know what else can you try.

try pm'ing mr_shade :\

EnosKP
12-10-2014, 07:25 AM
I did PM mr_shade.

All I got is the same response , "Warehouse is investigating", which is the same response I received nearly ONE MONTH ago. And my following PMs are not answered for several days.

So,I can not get any progress update from UBI with dozens of ticket communication.

All my questions and suggestions are totally ignored.

Yes, I don't know what else I can try. I never imagine an international company like UBI would treat their customer like this.:mad:

Mr_Shade
12-10-2014, 11:32 AM
I did PM mr_shade.

All I got is the same response , "Warehouse is investigating", which is the same response I received nearly ONE MONTH ago. And my following PMs are not answered for several days.

So,I can not get any progress update from UBI with dozens of ticket communication.

All my questions and suggestions are totally ignored.

Yes, I don't know what else I can try. I never imagine an international company like UBI would treat their customer like this.:mad:

Sorry for the delay in answering - I was in training yesterday so limited access to my messages, however you have a reply now.

If you are not happy with the replies you have from them, I would suggest calling them directly - I have sent you details etc.

I have asked again for someone to look into the issue and contact you directly though.