PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Cannot buy Uplay rewards with my units

tiny416
11-29-2014, 02:29 AM
Hey, i have 50 units when i load up Uplay and it shows my account but whenever i attempt to spend them i get a message saying 'We were unable to complete that action right now. Please try again later'. This has been consistent over multiple games and over the last week or so. i cant even get free rewards from it. Thanks for reading and feel free to ask for additional info

Yusuf1653
11-30-2014, 09:03 AM
I am also having this issue at the moment.

Ubi-Leorthian
12-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Hello both of you,

I just tried unlocking a Reward through the Uplay PC client and it unlocked without issue. Can you please tell me where you were trying to unlock the Reward (Uplay website, PC client, Uplay app etc) and what Reward you were trying to unlock?

Psylisa
12-03-2014, 12:23 PM
This is happening to me as well.

Game: Might and Magic X Legacy Deluxe Edition
Reward: Special Runic Set

I'm trying through the PC Uplay client. Error message is the same as above: "We were unable to complete that action right now. Please try again later."

Ubi-Leorthian
12-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Hello Psylisa,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. Have you played Might & Magic X: Legacy at all yet? In some cases this error message can appear if you've never loaded up and then started the game. Pressing start to get into the main menu should be enough, but just in case actually starting into a game would be useful.

IStink2007
12-04-2014, 05:21 AM
Hello,

I am also having issues redeeming my Uplay points.

I own Far Cry 4 on PC and PS4. I have been playing the game solely on PC at the moment and have attempted to purchase the A.J.M. 9 via the uplay website. When I click to redeem the item, I get the message "An error has occurred, please try again later."

This has been happening for several days now, so I doubt it would be a server error at this stage. Any help would be appreciated

Ubi-Leorthian
12-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Hello IStink2007,

Thank you for contacting us. Rewards should be redeemable and I'm not aware of there being a widespread issue, so it may be something in your settings or connection in the Uplay PC client that's causing the issue. Are you trying to redeem the Reward in-game, through the Uplay PC Client, or through the Uplay website (http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/my-games)?

Psylisa
12-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Hello Psylisa,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. Have you played Might & Magic X: Legacy at all yet? In some cases this error message can appear if you've never loaded up and then started the game. Pressing start to get into the main menu should be enough, but just in case actually starting into a game would be useful.
Not only did I start a game, but I created a save. Started one a few days prior to attempting to purchase, as well.

kwandell
12-04-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. Can't unlock rewards for Might & Magic X in the launcher so I tried doing it on the website.
According to the website i don't even own the game even though I could register my game in the launcher without any problems.
The achivements still show up on the website but nothing else.

Ubi-Leorthian
12-05-2014, 01:31 PM
That sounds unusual. Forum moderators don't have access to your account information, so I cannot see what things are currently registered to it in the system. I suggest you contact the Ubisoft Support team and highlight your issue to them, they have access to more information and may be able to assist you further.

mast3rcze
01-04-2015, 11:32 AM
That sounds unusual. Forum moderators don't have access to your account information, so I cannot see what things are currently registered to it in the system. I suggest you contact the Ubisoft Support team and highlight your issue to them, they have access to more information and may be able to assist you further.

I have the same issue according the website I only own 3 games (watchdogs, HAWX2 and RUSE) but I was able to add several more games using Uplay application, I even played some of them (for example valiant hearts) I can see on the website dashboard that I added the games and I unlocked the achievments for valiant hearts) but completed actions are not saved and I cannot buy uplay rewards for any other game except those 3 I see that I own on website....

And one more strange thing is that according Uplay application I DO NOT OWN RUSE but according website I DO...

And I already asked Ubisoft support twice

Ubi-Leorthian
01-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Hello mast3rcze,

Thank you for letting us know. Are you certain that you're logging into the Uplay PC Client and the website with the same account? It seems very unusual for the website and your PC client to display different games in that way. I'd suggest completely logging out of both and then logging in again using the same credentials in both locations, just to be certain there is no confusion.

mast3rcze
01-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Hello mast3rcze,

Thank you for letting us know. Are you certain that you're logging into the Uplay PC Client and the website with the same account? It seems very unusual for the website and your PC client to display different games in that way. I'd suggest completely logging out of both and then logging in again using the same credentials in both locations, just to be certain there is no confusion.

Hello,

I have just tried to log off and log in again in both the website and Uplay pc client with exactly the same email and password and yes the results are still the same.

On website I have the RUSE game, I see I have 3 actions completed and 1 reward unlocked, but Uplay pc client says I don't own this game.
The only difference was that I have added RUSE some years ago directly from the game, rest of the games I've added by entering cd key to Uplay pc client.

Ubi-Leorthian
01-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Older games that were created before the Uplay PC client can sometimes not be eligible to be added to the PC client. I've seen a number of people ask about the possibility of adding them, but at the moment I don't have any information on if or when this will become possible.

Some older games have been made available as digital downloads, and in those cases they can sometimes appear in Uplay if bought through the Uplay shop, but physical copies of those older games generally do not.

I'm sorry for not mentioning that before, I'm not familiar with the game R.U.S.E. and I didn't think to check it's release date.

However, that doesn't explain why you cannot see your recent games (Like Valiant Hearts: The Great War) on the Uplay website. All games released since the Uplay PC client (mid 2012) should definitely be included once you register them. Unfortunately I don't have access to your account information, so I can't check what things you have registered there nor how that compares to what's registered by the Uplay website.

You are going to need to contact the general Ubisoft Support team to get more help with this issue as they have access to much more information than forum moderators do. You can contact Ubisoft support through our ticket system's webform found by clicking on "My questions" on this page (https://support.ubi.com) and then clicking "Ask a Question".

If you have any issues using the webform, you can contact support for assistance through their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport), Twitter account (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) or by phone (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eiChCAI).

mast3rcze
01-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Older games that were created before the Uplay PC client can sometimes not be eligible to be added to the PC client. I've seen a number of people ask about the possibility of adding them, but at the moment I don't have any information on if or when this will become possible.

Some older games have been made available as digital downloads, and in those cases they can sometimes appear in Uplay if bought through the Uplay shop, but physical copies of those older games generally do not.

I'm sorry for not mentioning that before, I'm not familiar with the game R.U.S.E. and I didn't think to check it's release date.

However, that doesn't explain why you cannot see your recent games (Like Valiant Hearts: The Great War) on the Uplay website. All games released since the Uplay PC client (mid 2012) should definitely be included once you register them. Unfortunately I don't have access to your account information, so I can't check what things you have registered there nor how that compares to what's registered by the Uplay website.

You are going to need to contact the general Ubisoft Support team to get more help with this issue as they have access to much more information than forum moderators do. You can contact Ubisoft support through our ticket system's webform found by clicking on "My questions" on this page (https://support.ubi.com) and then clicking "Ask a Question".

If you have any issues using the webform, you can contact support for assistance through their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport), Twitter account (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) or by phone (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eiChCAI).

Thank you for your replies, it is good to know that someone is taking care about us :)

I don't know if it is related to the issue that I don't see my games on Uplay website but for example today I've completed achievment :
mast3rcze odemčené To those who fell ve hře Valiant Hearts
2 hours ago

which is also related to the action:
To those who fell
Find 50 historical items
15 uplay points

and yet Uplay pc client shows completed actions 0/4 for this game.

And also I have 80 uplay points, but cannot use them to unlock the rewards it keeps saying: "We were unable to complete that action right now. Please try again later'"
like mentioned in the first post

I've already created ticket on last thursday, but so far no replies to that. (If it helps to escalate here is the reference number: 01930417 )
I know it was holiday etc. so maybe I can wait a little longer or maybe I try the facebook but it is irritating :(

Ubi-Leorthian
01-06-2015, 04:01 PM
In general you should expect a response from support within two working days of submitting the webform; unfortunately over this holiday period there have been delays in getting responses to customers, but the Ubisoft Support team has generally been okay when it comes to responding to queries on their Facebook and Twitter accounts. I suggest you try contacting them there with your question ID asking about the delay.

I can also try to see what can be done about getting you a response, but I don't have direct contact with the Ubisoft Support team and my colleague who does is away from the office until tomorrow. However, if you give me the following information via PM I will do what I can:

1 - Question ID
2 - Brief description of the issue in your question
3 - The region you are in (North America, Europe etc)

HungHsiKuan
08-28-2018, 10:48 PM
I am having the same issue. I currently have 270 Units, but when I attempt to use those units to gain a reward from the Ghost Recon Wildlands rewards page, a message says that I DO NOT have enough units. The item (SASG-12) is 40 units.
PS. I just tried other game sites (Siege and The Division) and the same thing occurs.

ubi--unicorn
08-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Hey HungHsiKuan, I responded on your other post. Thanks!