PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity clarify stats/modifications of the armors

dandins
11-29-2014, 01:04 AM
I have a questions about the modifications/stats of the armors, especially coat and hood.

lets just compare tailored and master musketeer coat
Tailored:

Melee Armor: 3% / Upgraded: 5%
Restricted Area Detection: -50% / Upgraded: -55%
Health: 2 HP / Upgraded: 4 HP

Master:

Melee Armor: 4% / Upgraded: 6%
Time to Blend: 50% / 60% Upgraded (new)
Blend Fade Time: 50% / 60% Upgraded (new)
Restricted Area Detection: -70% / Upgraded: -75%
Health: 3 HP / Upgraded: 5 HP

1. restricted area detections seems clear: -70% of being detected - i would assume -100% means you cant be detected. Somehow sans culotted coat brings -130% restricted area detection??? How to explain that?

2. Time to Blend and blend fade time: There is no (-) so it means it takes more* time to disappear?

3 same on hoods "Eagle Vision Cooldown: 30% / Upgraded: 40%" because of the positive percentage I assume that the cool down takes 30/40% longer - which is bad.

Can anyone clarify these stats or has a link to a side that describes it clearly? For now im really tired of testing - I need hard facts.

dandins
11-29-2014, 09:32 AM
nobody knows?

Aphex_Tim
11-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Maybe they anti-detect you and just run away when you approach.

But seriously, I don't know either. The only stats I care about are the amount of Phantom blades, ammo and lockpicks. Other than that I just pick what looks the coolest.

nachdenki
11-29-2014, 10:21 AM
I was wondering the same thing, the stats are really unintuitive.

As for the Eagle Vision Cooldown... I actually went down to measuring at, and no, it's a good stat. It should actually read -X% I think. So I would ASSUME that every of the modifiers is a good modifier.

Oh and if I'm not mistaken its not "Restricted Area Detection" but rather "Restricted Area Detection Time", which is funny because I think it should actually be +X%.. Anyway, I think 100% means it takes guards double the time to detect you... or something like that. Same with time to blend. I suppose. It's really annyoing that you can't tell if your armor actually does something good or bad, but I would just go with the assumption that the modifiers are always positive.

dandins
11-29-2014, 03:37 PM
danke dir nachdenki ;)

well ubisoft should definitly clarify these stats or at least add a little information ingame ;). Some players are really interessted in creating a good combination of these attributs..