PDA

View Full Version : Join Our Crew - Team #337 (All Welcome). Tournaments, Leaderboards, Stats...

geekl33tgamer
11-28-2014, 11:20 PM
With 3 days to go, and our site ready and rockin' an all new look, we've now found the time to open up registration for our crew! Do you want in?

We've posted all the info you'll ever need over at our site here (http://www.geekl33tgamer.co.uk/gaming/clan/189-the-crew-user-registration-open) - Go check it out.

We want players from ALL platforms to unite with others, and hit the ground running on day one with a great community. We have a tournaments section, events, dieo and screenshots sections and a great community. For those on the PC, we have also got our free and dedicated 24/7 TeamSpeak 3 server ready and waiting to have the ultimate edge over our challengers. This can be accessed by connection to ts3.geekl33tgamer.co.uk right now!

If our site and it's forums are not enough, please feel free to add me on Steam, Uplay and Xbox under the alias geekl33tgamer. I'm known as RCS2K7 on PlayStation. You can also reply below.

Our motto here is Join The Fray, so what's stopping you? :cool:

geekl33tgamer
11-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Bumpy-bump ;-) There must be someone interested?

Kulekrutt
11-29-2014, 12:45 PM
i am interested if i dont have to use a mic :D

Z5_Zeus
11-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Bumpy-bump ;-) There must be someone interested?

You're not allowed to bump

geekl33tgamer
11-29-2014, 04:02 PM
i am interested if i dont have to use a mic :D
That's ok, you don't have to use a mic. Feel free to add me on Steam/Uplay under this username.

You're not allowed to bump
Didn't stop you bumping your thread of a similar theme. ;-)

Tanner_knight
11-30-2014, 03:50 AM
With 3 days to go, and our site ready and rockin' an all new look, we've now found the time to open up registration for our crew! Do you want in?

#FONT=Arial Black##B#We've posted all the info you'll ever need over at our site #URL="http://www#geekl33tgamer#co#uk/gaming/clan/189-the-crew-user-registration-open"##COLOR="#800000"#here#/COLOR##/URL# - Go check it out##/B##/FONT#

We want players from ALL platforms to unite with others, and hit the ground running on day one with a great community# We have a tourna#ents section, events, dieo and screenshots sections and a great community# For those on the PC, we have also got our free and dedicated 24/7 TeamSpeak 3 server ready and waiting to have the ultimate edge over our challengers# This can be accessed by connection to ts3#geekl33tgamer#co#uk right now!

If our site and it's forums are not enough, please feel free to add me on Steam, Uplay and Xbox under the alias geekl33tgamer# I'm known as RCS2K7 on PlayStation# You can also reply below#

Our motto here is Join The Fray, so what's stopping you? :cool:

i want join! but i have not cd key:(

geekl33tgamer
12-07-2014, 02:16 AM
Our full review of The Crew is out. Is it worth your time???
At the hour of 1 minute past midnight, Tuesday the 2nd December, we were up with eyes on stalks awaiting the arrival of Ivory Tower and Ubisoft’s ambitious MMO racer: The Crew. Was the wait and all the pre-hype worth the wait? Read on to find out:

http://www.geekl33tgamer.co.uk/reviews/198-the-crew-review

We have a growing collection of dedicated racers btw, and more are always welcomed!