PDA

View Full Version : Can you please tell me...How do you start a new game!?!?!

xRoni7x
11-28-2014, 10:43 PM
I really want to do the story again properely and just enjoy it. Alos I did the Know it All achivement (do all tutorials) and it didnt unlock and now I cannot do it again. This is rather annoying. Please give us the option. to make a new save file witohut the Coop character because I bet that is the reason they didnt do it. I play on Xbox One btw.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 10:57 PM
Dude, the KNOW IT ALL achievement issue, I have it before and I am using ps4. You have to do all training all over again, better non-stop, do all 21 trainings altogether. And you HAVE TO do it inside the cafe's training room, with that trainer. Don't do it in the option menu. Then it should unlock after u do them all once again. Hope that helps.

About redo story mode, you got 2 options, you either replay the memories, or delete your save files and start from scratch. You can't create a second save file like the previous AC games.
I really want to do the story again properely and just enjoy it. Alos I did the Know it All achivement (do all tutorials) and it didnt unlock and now I cannot do it again. This is rather annoying. Please give us the option. to make a new save file witohut the Coop character because I bet that is the reason they didnt do it. I play on Xbox One btw.

xRoni7x
11-28-2014, 11:02 PM
I did do it with the trainer. Not non-stop however. Also I cannot talk to him anymore. He is no longer there.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 11:09 PM
I did do it with the trainer. Not non-stop however. Also I cannot talk to him anymore. He is no longer there.

So try to do it in the option menu then, this time do them all at once, see if that works. I think is under database section. If not, I am sorry but you have run out of options and have to restart a new save and do everything all over again.

The first time I did them in the option menu, not all at once, and it didn't unlock. Then I went to the training room and do top to bottom all over again at once, then it unlocked

xRoni7x
11-28-2014, 11:24 PM
I'll try it, thanks.