PDA

View Full Version : What is the maximum income of the cafe theatre every 20 min?

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Guys, I have done all the theatre's missions, renovate all 7 club houses (all club missions) and 5 cafe theatre renovation. Pretty much everything

My income every 20 min is 10798 and chest capacity is 43192

But from what I have read from the guide, maximum income and capacity are much more than that.

But I have done every mission regarding increasing the income, I dun understand.

Please tell me ur max income and capacity if u make more than me every 20 min.

wvstolzing
11-28-2014, 09:13 PM
Guys, I have done all the theatre's missions, renovate all 7 club houses (all club missions) and 5 cafe theatre renovation. Pretty much everything

But from what I read from the guide, maximum income and capacity is much more than that.

But I have done every mission regarding increasing the income, I dun understand.

Please tell me ur max income and capacity if u make more every 20 min.

It's exactly the same in my case.

Completing individual social club missions has no effect on the total income.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 09:18 PM
According to the official guide, the max income every 20 min is a it more than 16000

And the max capacity is 64328. I have done all but the numbers ain't even close.

Either they tweaked it in the patches, or something missing or terribly wrong...

wvstolzing
11-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Either they tweaked it in the patches, or something missing or terribly wrong...

In either case, it's not like there's any shortage of money in the game. Rather there's a shortage of things to buy! Especially since club competitions still haven't been implemented, and most legendary gear is locked out.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Man I got you, but in the mean time I bet they are just too busy fixing the game itself. And we have to gather as much money as possible, until they unlock the legendary armors and weapons. By the way, shame on them that they almost lock every legendary armor piece, forcing us to wait and play their whatever game mode.
In either case, it's not like there's any shortage of money in the game. Rather there's a shortage of things to buy! Especially since club competitions still haven't been implemented, and most legendary gear is locked out.

xRoni7x
11-28-2014, 10:59 PM
I have 500,000 livres. Im good. There is nothing to buy anymore.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 11:18 PM
I have 500,000 livres. Im good. There is nothing to buy anymore.

Dun tell me you have bought every weapon and armor available...

orionsrise
11-28-2014, 11:24 PM

But from what I have read from the guide, maximum income and capacity are much more than that.

Please tell me ur max income and capacity if u make more than me every 20 min.
All the mementos in the game count towards it as well. Problem is that they seem to be glitched as well. I'm at 99% and all I'm missing is three mementos somewhere. I posted a thread asking about a full list but no one has replied. If any of you guys know the complete list let me know and I'll check.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 11:36 PM
All the mementos in the game count towards it as well. Problem is that they seem to be glitched as well. I'm at 99% and all I'm missing is three mementos somewhere. I posted a thread asking about a full list but no one has replied. If any of you guys know the complete list let me know and I'll check.

So you have got 81/84? I have got 80/84, missing 4. In mementos room, I am just missing the artifacts (from helix rift, need companion apps). Can you tell me your records? See which 1 I am missing

orionsrise
11-29-2014, 12:13 AM
So you have got 81/84? I have got 80/84, missing 4. In mementos room, I am just missing the artifacts (from helix rift, need companion apps). Can you tell me your records? See which 1 I am missing
I really don't know what it is. Try this tho, I have five helix rifts artifacts because of Initiates unlock. Count how many you have.

Terrence_Lee
11-29-2014, 12:34 AM
I really don't know what it is. Try this tho, I have five helix rifts artifacts because of Initiates unlock. Count how many you have.

I got only 2 in Bellc, and 2 in paris. Do you still remember their locations in each map? Damn, it doesn't have map and mini map in helix rift, it is hard to find

orionsrise
11-30-2014, 03:41 AM
That's it then. I've got one more than you. Keep going through the rifts. The location changes every so often.

douberman
01-27-2015, 08:30 PM
MADE 100% SYNC UNITY AND DEAD KINGS!

Finish all Companion app... Got all artifacts... All outfits including Altair and Dead Kings outfits...

Got all Golden chests, got all e items from coops missions... 100% sync in both and...

STILL 81/84 mementos

ManiacalSoup
01-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Dun tell me you have bought every weapon and armor available...

I'm working on it....I've picked up every piece of armor I can and now I'm going through for the weapons.

Badcow68
07-24-2015, 08:28 PM
MADE 100% SYNC UNITY AND DEAD KINGS!

Finish all Companion app... Got all artifacts... All outfits including Altair and Dead Kings outfits...

Got all Golden chests, got all e items from coops missions... 100% sync in both and...

STILL 81/84 mementos

What is the income you get every 20 minutes with all of the game at 100%?

KingTyr
01-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Would love if there was ever a resolution to this. Tried some stuff out and was unable to budge past 81/84 despite being 100% in every other area.