PDA

View Full Version : Dear Assassins Creed team, and Ubisoft.

eoThica2K
11-28-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello to the team behind Assassins Creed and Ubisoft.

I have been playing Assassins Creed since it came out. I want to point out that this is my first Assassins Creed game. one my my friends kept talking about this Assassins creed game, named Unity. So I went out, got myself a playstation 4 and pre-ordered Assassins Creed Unity. I've been playing it every day since then, with my friend and we are running around Paris killing thugs.

I have not encountered any bugs and I've been playing A LOT. The only things I've encountered was hilarious ragdoll deaths which I don't even consider a bug. Not only have my travels through Paris been over all expectations, it has also brought me closer to my friends. My girlfriend love all your games and is hugging the playstation 4 to get to play Unity, so thank you for giving us one more thing in common. I've never been into RPG games but the thing that made me pre-order this, was the CO-OP feature. All games is way more fun, with CO-OP. Besides that, I also fell for the gear, skills and weapon customization which I LOOOOOVE. I have read that this is a "reincarnation" of Assassins Creed, and I really hope to see another great game from the Assassins Creed team in the future.

I study to be a game developer, and I hope that I some day develop a game just as awesome as this, and I hope you can use this as feedback.

- Sincerely Thomas