PDA

View Full Version : Assassin cache skill different for everyone!?

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 02:33 PM
Hi guys, I dun get it, the co op skill cache, which give you back all supply, like bombs, darts and bullets. Is it different players have different effect, on different supplies?

For example, my cache skill never give me any meds, phantom blades, berserk darts and poison bombs. But when I am in co op and teammates use cache, it always re supply except meds. I asked a friend what he would get for cache, he said he never get lock pick, but I get lock pick everytime. So does everyone have different effect? How to define that?

It is not depends on the armor or belt we wear, so I don't know. I am asking because certain items sure are more useful if they restock you in cache. Can anybody explain it to me please?

hapkidolaurent
11-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi guys, I dun get it, the co op skill cache, which give you back all supply, like bombs, darts and bullets. Is it different players have different effect, on different supplies?

For example, my cache skill never give me any meds, phantom blades, berserk darts and poison bombs. But when I am in co op and teammates use cache, it always re supply except meds. I asked a friend what he would get for cache, he said he never get lock pick, but I get lock pick everytime. So is everytime have different effect? How to define that?

It is not depends on the armor or belt we wear, so I don't know. I am asking because certain items sure are more useful if they restock you in cache. Can anybody explain it to me please?

I use this skill a lot and normally for me its the smokebombs then those noisemakers some stunbombs munition for the gun.
When Im playing with friends depends how many you play with the more people you stand in that circle the longer it lasts and the more you get :)

VitoAuditore
11-28-2014, 04:07 PM
try to stand still when you do that skill. I noticed that when I use it and run away, I tend not to get the poison bombs.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 06:26 PM
I did stand still, but all I can get is, smoke bomb, stun bomb, cherry bomb, lockpick and money bomb. That's all, all I really need is to restock phantom blade and poison bomb, berserk darts will also be nice.
try to stand still when you do that skill. I noticed that when I use it and run away, I tend not to get the poison bombs.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Funny, they give us so many types of bombs, stun, smoke, cherry, money. But why, why they never give us a general bomb, that generally explode and kill enemy? Why, I wonder

DeanOMiite
11-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I think it's only meant to give you smoke/stun/poison/cherry bombs, and lockpicks. That's all I ever get when I use it too. It would be crazy OP if it gave you medicine and berserk blades.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 06:35 PM
I never get any phantom blade and poison bomb
I think it's only meant to give you smoke/stun/poison/cherry bombs, and lockpicks. That's all I ever get when I use it too. It would be crazy OP if it gave you medicine and berserk blades.

DeanOMiite
11-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Right, i'm saying I think you're not supposed to get phantom blades. Not sure if you're supposed to get poison bombs, I haven't unlocked them yet.

Terrence_Lee
11-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Oh now I see, it is the hood! The special ability to longer the cache effect, in order to get more and different stuffs. I haven't change my hood for that ability, no wonder getting same stuffs again and again. I didn't know that longer the effect, more different stuffs u get. Thanks man, learnt something today.
I would usually get about 4 ammo, 3 smoke bombs, 3 lures and 3 lockpicks. I just recently increased the duration of the assassin cache buy purchasing the legendary brigand hood and it gives me all of those as previous but now it cycles over and I get 3 more bullets, 3 more smoke bombs, and 3 cherry lures but also 1 phantom blade and 1 poison bomb. Oh yea I forgot to mention that I also receive the stun bombs as well. As you can now imagine I rarely go to the store to buy things.