PDA

View Full Version : The initiate chests won't open and the Initiate page won't load.

Yighne
11-28-2014, 08:32 AM
Problems with the game the companion app and now initiates. The initiates page will not load. The initiate chests in game will not open instead there is an error msg saying that it cannot connect. It is getting to the point where I am just going to stop playing. After all the headaches and hassle, and feelings of anger. I have to wonder when it is time to admit a game is supposed to be fun and I am having little of it.

fenris19892
11-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Problems with the game the companion app and now initiates. The initiates page will not load. The initiate chests in game will not open instead there is an error msg saying that it cannot connect. It is getting to the point where I am just going to stop playing. After all the headaches and hassle, and feelings of anger. I have to wonder when it is time to admit a game is supposed to be fun and I am having little of it.

i know the feeling when i played yesterday morning i could get on initiates just fine now all of a sudden i cant