PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Revolutionary Armaments Pack

KimSul
11-28-2014, 01:36 AM
I pre-ordered Gold edition of ACU which means I'm suppose to get all the DLCs (I know Season Pass is discountined but still) and I just noticed, now that my ACU will finally open, that there is a new DLC, the Revolutionary Armaments Pack, and I do not own it. Will I be getting it soon free? Or did I get ripped off and have to pay more money?

YazX_
11-28-2014, 01:49 AM
i dont know to be honest, but if you go to EStore within game menu, do you see it available for purchase?

if yes, then i believe you will not get it since Ubisoft is exchanging ACU season pass with another full game of your choice from a selected list, so i wont call it ripped off since you are getting 60$ game for 20$.

However, to be sure, please contact Ubisoft support , link is in my sign.

Walter_white_
11-28-2014, 02:02 AM
+1 for this. I see it in the store but i dont own it though i have the season pass. They need to fix it

Wolfshead01
11-28-2014, 12:15 PM
+1 for this. I see it in the store but i dont own it though i have the season pass. They need to fix it

Yeah i have to agree what is point of own a season pass and btw when are we go to get Dead Kings i see waypoint in game atm but i cant go there :confused:

LeeroyGearSolid
11-28-2014, 04:35 PM
It is odd that when you look at the new Dead Kings gear and outfits, there is a link to the shop which brings you to the Revolutionary Armaments Pack, while non of the Dead King stuff is included in it.
Secondly the pack only contains low lvl gear, so its useless for people in late game.

A greater variety of endgame weapons would be really nice.

seville57
11-28-2014, 10:26 PM
I own it, I have the Guillotine Edition + I bought the Season Pass.

Misterscruff63
11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
I have it its showing just like the season pass was, ticked and saying it is owned.

medavroog
11-28-2014, 10:48 PM
I pre-ordered Gold edition of ACU which means I'm suppose to get all the DLCs (I know Season Pass is discountined but still) and I just noticed, now that my ACU will finally open, that there is a new DLC, the Revolutionary Armaments Pack, and I do not own it. Will I be getting it soon free? Or did I get ripped off and have to pay more money?

Well ... for me, I had to purchase it SEPARATE despite I did purchase the Season's Pass.

similarly
11-29-2014, 12:55 AM
I have the season pass but don't have the Revolutionary Armaments Pack. However, I don't really mind. I've already got better weapons than what's in the pack anyway. It might be nice at some point, but I don't feel it's a necessity. ACU has so many weapons as it is!

Walter_white_
11-29-2014, 03:34 AM
I have it now. All is well

Anykeyer
11-29-2014, 10:43 AM
LOL @ UBI
I just checked my account info and I can see "secrets of the revolution pack" added with season pass key. This DLC isnt even announced yet, and I cant find any traces of it in game..
And ofc I dont have "revolutionary armaments"...
Ubi. Made so many DLCs they cant even keep track of them and added the wrong one.
:p

fido9dido
11-29-2014, 10:56 AM
LOL @ UBI
I just checked my account info and I can see "secrets of the revolution pack" added with season pass key. This DLC isnt even announced yet, and I cant find any traces of it in game..
Ubi. Made so many DLCs they cant even keep track of them and added the wrong one.

what is "secrets of the revolution pack" ??

Anykeyer
11-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Thats the funny part
I dont know. This DLC isnt even announced. And there are no traces of this stuff in game. But I discovered it in my account info when searching for "revolutionary armaments". Im pretty sure it appeared there just yesterday.
My guess its a mistake and Ubi cant even keep track of their own DLCs now :D

YazX_
11-29-2014, 11:37 AM
LOL @ UBI

this might be the collection of all ULCs/DLCs/Pre-order bonuses from all editions combined same as previous ACs, in AC3 it was called Hidden Secrets Pack, so the name here also hints its the same package concept. but ofcourse i could be wrong :D

similarly
11-29-2014, 01:55 PM
It's funny but yesterday I didn't have the Revolutionary Armaments Pack but today I do have it! It now says INSTALLED. Wow. Thanks, Ubisoft!

DarkSolitudeX
11-29-2014, 04:53 PM
If the secrets of the revolution pack is a collection of all the pre-order dlc, then I don't have it in game (though the secrets pack and the armaments pack appear on my account on uplay). The six weapons that come with revolutionary armaments don't appear either. I do however have the guillotine gun, which if I remember correctly, is suppose to come with dead kings.

Also, OT, are the season pass holders going to get a e-mail about our free game or something?

AntiChrist7
11-29-2014, 05:08 PM
Also, OT, are the season pass holders going to get a e-mail about our free game or something?

They said in the email/announcement that they will communicate in the future/soon about the system to claim the free game. its only normal that there will be some time btween the decision and the setting up, especially if they want it done without hiccups

So having the revolutionary armanents pack confirms you have the season pass?

Anykeyer
11-29-2014, 05:09 PM
this might be the collection of all ULCs/DLCs/Pre-order bonuses from all editions combined same as previous ACs, in AC3 it was called Hidden Secrets Pack, so the name here also hints its the same package concept. but ofcourse i could be wrong :D

Yes. I think you are right about the nature of "secrets of the revolution".
Im sure I didnt have it yesterdays morning, dont really need it because I always had access to the full set of ULCs from gold edition. But this thing appeared recently with season pass cdkey. I guess thats what happened:
ok, Jimmy, we release new dlc today, its called "revolutonary something". make sure season pass holders get it for free.
hmm. *scrolls dlc list* revolution...
revolution... revolution. aha, "secrets of the revolution" *click*. done.
good job, Jimmy, we can have a nice weekend now

DarkSolitudeX
11-29-2014, 05:11 PM
They said in the email/announcement that they will communicate in the future/soon about the system to claim the free game. its only normal that there will be some time btween the decision and the setting up, especially if they want it done without hiccups

So having the revolutionary armanents pack confirms you have the season pass?

as far as I know the armament pack is a non-pre-order dlc. On steam it is going for $2.99. Also yesterday I didn't have it and today I do so...yes

AntiChrist7
11-29-2014, 05:25 PM
as far as I know the armament pack is a non-pre-order dlc. On steam it is going for $2.99. Also yesterday I didn't have it and today I do so...yes

just checking cause i bougght the season pas after release from a third party site

SinfulSavior
11-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Anyone have the armaments pack installed but can't access any of the items? Whenever I selected one in the load out it takes me to the store, where it says I have it installed. I've tried deleting it and redownloading it but no luck. On Xbox One.

N0nstph3adsh0t
12-06-2014, 03:59 AM
also cant access my items

Green_Reaper
12-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Anyone have the armaments pack installed but can't access any of the items? Whenever I selected one in the load out it takes me to the store, where it says I have it installed. I've tried deleting it and redownloading it but no luck. On Xbox One.

At least it recognizes it as installed. I bought the season pass and still don't have it. Quick question, are any of the weapons in that pack better than the best weapons already available?

Anykeyer
12-07-2014, 08:15 AM
No, just some 2 diamonds crap.

Green_Reaper
12-07-2014, 10:07 PM
No, just some 2 diamonds crap.

Really? That's pretty bad for DLC that you have to pay for.

MrNuTs57
12-09-2014, 03:19 PM
I've purchase this pack but i can't acces to my items. Uplay said PACK installed but still nothing. It's the second time i purchase a unity item and still no respond. In-game purchase premium for the app companion is still bugged and now this ...