PDA

View Full Version : Gold Diamonds Stats?

h3llfire741
11-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Anyone know how to acquire 5 star gold? I'm equipped with all legendary, and gear status in arnos library is gold, though rank doesn't show that way. What do I need to do for my rank to show as gold.

mirage357
11-28-2014, 12:10 AM
Well it could be a couple of things, as you didn't give too much information all I can suggest is that its either skills you haven't obtained or possibly but less likely, parts of the story you haven't completed yet. There may well be other factors. But the Skills one makes the most sense to me I did all my skill points from co-op and got all my Legendary gear in the same day so I'm afraid I can't be too specific about when my Arno made the Gold Star jump.

MADNESS57
05-20-2015, 01:55 PM
I put a ticket in knowing this was a bug I did some digging it might be from the dead kings dlc

Ouky1991
05-20-2015, 02:34 PM
I put a ticket in knowing this was a bug I did some digging it might be from the dead kings dlc

It is. I had 5 gold diamonds before Dead Kings DLC, but since it came out, they're white no matter what i'm equiped with. Back when it worked, it was determined by what gear you are wearing. But it's not game-breaknig bug so no big deal.