PDA

View Full Version : Up and Coming Assassin's Creed

HoboGod
11-27-2014, 11:43 PM
I was talking with a friend about what eras we'd like to see assassin's creed take and make awesome, places like feudal Japan, the Spanish search for El Dorado, the Viking eras, and the Polynesian expansion came to mind.

Then all of a sudden I had a thought: How about an Assassin's Creed set in the Mexican-American war, and the main hero take on the persona of a Zorro. A descendant of Don Diego de la Vega, or even a predecessor. Either way I would love to see the assassin's creed saga fused with this great and well known story. I have played these games, not all but most, since I picked up Assassin's Creed an a whim and instantly fell in love with Altiar's story and have played every major game since(on the PC). I do enjoy every story, but game play has fluctuated, AC3 was a good game, but the worst of the ones I've played, where as 4 was by far the best.

Ubisoft has never done wrong by me, so far, I hope they stay away from the ways of the giants such as EA(good games, poor execution). I do not know how much the devs or execs pay attention to their players, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put in my two cents.

Looking forward to some more amazing Creed activity in the future.

HoboGod

fyi - I own AC, AC2, AC: Brotherhood, AC:Revelations, AC3, and AC4: Black Flag, I have preorderd Unity, but have not yet picked it up.