PDA

View Full Version : Can't Redeem Chemical Revolution NEED HELP ASAP!

mertduman1998
11-27-2014, 11:19 PM
I thought the problem was Patch 3. But now I realized it was all about Chemical Revolution.

I redeemed the code and now when I open up the game it says "Checking for additional content..." and boom, it is stuck like that for years. I can't get the Chemical Revolution nor PLAY THE GAME anymore. It doesn't seem to be doing anything it is just staying there and "LOADING" while it says checking for additional content.

Can anyone please help me with this? I don't want the freaking additional content I just wanna play the game I don't even care about the 30 minutes of extra gameplay if I can't even play the game itself. What is this? Why I can't skip that part?
Something SO SIMPLE yet it stops me from playing the game completely. Like if I can't play the game after I try to redeem the extra gameplay of it, then why is it there in the first place? Why I can't play the game while it is checking for additional gameplay OR why I can't cancel it?
I entered the code, yes, and now it doesnt work. And now I can't cancel it. I can't play the game. I can't play the chemical revolution, I can't do anything.

Can someone please solve this? Thank you.

BIG EDIT: I solved the problem myself. I deleted the dlc.01 folder from the AC Unity folder and it just did the job itself. Never gonna redeem that piece of sandwich again.

mmac900
11-28-2014, 12:02 AM
Dw, it was more like 12min for me and it was just another side quest.

YazX_
11-28-2014, 01:36 AM
dlc_10 folder is not for chemical revolution, its for the upcoming DLC "Dead King", i think you had a corrupted file or you needed to run the game as admin, you can always get it back by verifying game files from UPlay or steam.

Tanyn
11-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Yeah, this mission was a complete let down. This is not at all what I would consider good pre-order bonus material. It was so "explosive", that I didn't realize I had even done it, until 2 days after the fact, when I went looking for it.